Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

yo06pfea2p191.jpg

And Michael McKeon, the actor who played Chuck....was Lenny, the other half of the duo Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley...which was a Happy Days spinoff show. And I'm mostly sure nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about lmao

My favorite McKean moments:

Im holding hope that Kim meets up with Gene in the series finale to handle him being recognized at the mall. And they pull of another goat scam.

Kim dying to me would devastate Saul. I'm not sure how much time is between BCS and BB, but I feel like Saul would somewhat be broken down in BB. Like not depressed all the time but have moments of vulnerability.
Not saying it doesn't happen, but if Kim is killed. Saul would have lost probably the only person he ever loved.

I also don't think that secretary would still work with Saul knowing Kim got killed. Thinking, hoping, wishful thinking she used the vacuum dude.

I've accepted that Kim's death is inevitable. We just hope that it's a quick and painless one. 😞

Either that or Kim's been living with Saul during the entirety of BB... the audience not seeing her didn't mean that she didn't exist.

Jimmy and more so Kim really did that all that for fun & excitement :wow: :smh:

Kim found a way to fund her non profit law practice Cliff already set that up

The way Saul acted in BB didn’t ever feel like a guy who took that heavy of a loss like losing Kim would be.

And yeah BB came before this not knowing Saul would have his own show but I think that’s evidence enough that Saul didn’t lose Kim like that.

Now if he’s just broken hearted about her dumping him or being forced to leave or imprisoned I can buy Saul still doing everything he did in BB.

I don’t think Kim dies, at least not before Breaking Bad. I think she lambs it. She has the book and the vacuum cleaner contact info. Maybe Saul and Kim reunite after the events of BB and she’s sick or something. A bittersweet reunion.

Howard went out strong. ..much better than I expected. Exposed the truth about Jimmy and Kim's personalities. Jimmy just unstoppable though, he will always survive. I think Kim takes the vacuum business/new identity route for her own safety from the cartel. They are destined to meet again in the Gene timeline and it might even be a happy ending. I just don't see Jimmy going out a loser in this series

Up to this season in BCS, what's the heaviest emotional weight weu've seen Slippin' Jimmy carry? And how did he carry it?

-foe

Up to this thing in BCS, what's the heaviest emotional weight weu've seen Slippin' Jimmy carry? And how did he carry it?

-foe
After his brother died when he finally broke down and cried after his car wouldn’t start in the parking garage

In a way i kinda feel bad for howard dying after being ****ed with by jimmy and kim. I feel i missed something that made jimmy **** with him after he offered him the job but now it makes sense .

Random: I just realized that Giancarlo pronounces it "es-PO-si-to"... rather than "es-po-SI-to"... if that makes any sense. Can any Italian speakers confirm that I heard it right?

Random: I just realized that Giancarlo pronounces it "es-PO-si-to"... rather than "es-po-SI-to"... if that makes any sense. Can any Italian speakers confirm that I heard it right?
I listened to the BCS podcast yesterday and they said that too - that’s how he introduced himself to one of them so he’s careful to say that.

There’s still a big shift from this Saul who is clearly shady to the full on BB money laundering lawyer. It will be interesting to see how they get there.

This is the spoof show they talk about on the latest podcast.

He’s beyond slippin’ Jimmy at this point - running scams etc - and clearly the whole screwing over Howard is up there but he’s only acted as a lawyer for the drug people - and has clearly done things he shouldn’t have - but he’s not yet advising them on how to break the law and hide their money etc.

I just think he has a way to go - and the obvious thing is something happening to Kim which pushes him over the edge.

He’s beyond slippin’ Jimmy at this point - running scams etc - and clearly the whole screwing over Howard is up there but he’s only acted as a lawyer for the drug people - and has clearly done things he shouldn’t have - but he’s not yet advising them on how to break the law and hide their money etc.

I just think he has a way to go - and the obvious thing is something happening to Kim which pushes him over the edge.

I think it just happened, he had a man murdered in his living room. In order to get out of that, my guess is he needs Gus's help? (Mike?)

And when they help with that, he "owes" them? That's how he ends up being their launderer. Maybe he makes a deal to save Kim from that?

Back
Top Bottom