Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Gus definitely was flirting with yo at the bar…That scene was just to give a glimpse into what he does non work related…Goes to a nice bar to chop it up for a lil bit then gets right back to his business mind, a quick peek into what “normal” is for him after some heavy **** just went down…Like a reset for what’s next

b6x0vg4xfkc91.png

I dunno... I didn't see it as Gus being kind to that guy and not wanting to get him involved in that life... but rather, Gus not allowing himself to live that side of life for how it may affect his work. To me, Gus will always put his own life first.

I dunno... I didn't see it as Gus being kind to that guy and not wanting to get him involved in that life... but rather, Gus not allowing himself to live that side of life for how it may affect his work. To me, Gus will always put his own life first.

It can be both. I doubt Gus wants to be in another situation where his lover (assuming Max was his lover) is killed by the Cartel.

Kim hit her breaking point.
Exactly this. That lie about Howard was incredibly cruel, not only on Howard, but also on his wife, who will have to live with that for the rest of her life. And the fact that Kim was so smooth and natural with the lie (she probably enjoyed it as well), it made her realize what she had become... leaving Jimmy was the only option.

I'm shocked that Kim didn't get got or got a new name with the vacuum guy like we all thought :wow:

Exactly this. That lie about Howard was incredibly cruel, not only on Howard, but also on his wife, who will have to live with that for the rest of her life. And the fact that Kim was so smooth and natural with the lie (she probably enjoyed it as well), it made her realize what she had become... leaving Jimmy was the only option.
I think the issue is a show with strong characterization and story telling. Slung shot that breakup in one episode. We see they have PTSD and trauma. Kim does the most abhorrent thing we’ve seen. Then fast forward she’s in court saying she can’t represent. Then it’s fast forward home. Fast forward Jimmy is dead.

damn kim really sold the lie hard......oh I saw him snort........ oh you're right you know him better than anyone who knows what I saw..

poor howard. he doesnt even get to have his business continue on with his name

kim def ends up in Nebraska

Kim hated what she had become with Jimmy. She had to sell the lie to protect him, but it seems like she asked herself, where does it end? They wanted to get back at HHM, but not at this cost. Seeing Howard get clapped in front of her, then telling that lie...Jimmy broke her, and she can't break bad, despite enjoying all the shenanigans she was up to. We now have the full Saul turn with Kim gone, she took the last piece of Jimmy with her. In effect, Jimmy died too.

Y'all right with Gus, he's hyper focused, but doesn't want to risk bringing in someone he loves and losing them because of what he does. He's the only character to realize this out of everyone we've been introduced to. He learned the first time.

at that moment, Gus knew he won as soon as Eladio's saw Hector's condition as a liability.

Back
Top Bottom