Better Countdown pack, 10/13 or 9/14

dude
i could still find the 9/14's pack around my way. lol
it sold horribly..
ive only copped the 10/13's and looking forward to the 6/17's
so ill pick the 10/13's pack over the 9/14 any day

Aside from saying they both were shiet8y, I would say the 9/14 was much better. The X isn't appreciative by most, especially in that colorway, and the 13toebox looked improperly done.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

bottom line, packs aside, the IXs are BY FAR the best pair to come out our of the X/XIII or IX/XIV pack...EASY....no contest

1. IX's

2. XIII

3. X

4. XIV (trash)
I agree with that assessment. I'm not exactly sure how I feel on what pack I think is better. The X's are not exactly neckbreakers...at leastnot in that colorway although the quality on them is awesome! But the XIII's are amazing looking and I copped mainly for that reason.

The XIV's are alright. They look comfortable although I haven't worn them yet and I actually like the colorway alot. The IX's are just sick. Ibought another IX from a guy on here who apparently wanted to sell and I'm glad I did because I always wanted to have an Air Jordan IX. Greatshoe...especially with jeans. They go hard.
pimp.gif

But if I had to choose I'd pick X and XIII's by a narrow margin.

XIII > IX to me .... the other 2 in the pack cancel each other out. So I think the 10/13 pack is better.

"10/13, the 9's have hella bad quality, so i just hoop on mine. "

^^ if a shoe has bad quality, wouldn't it be a partcularly BAD shoe to choose to ball in? I think you are proving my point for me
wink.gif

problem with both packs is there's 1 ugly shoe in each, so im basically comparing the XIIIs to the IXs, IMO the XIII's take it

i thought both were weaksauce. the 9's were aight but cheaply done and the 13's were all right but cheaply done, the x's were garbage, and the14's were trash... i guess id say the 9/14 because i hate the 14s less than the 10s

Back
Top Bottom