Better "Sanity"?

Ive been saying this whole time that Linsanity nickname is disrespectful to Vinsanity.

This dude Vince was lighting up the league for YEARS. Lin has 10 good games under his belt. Its not even close. Vinsanity will always be supreme.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

indifferent.gif
dumbest post of the week

ppl really need to get over this lin thing, he's having a good strech, just leave it at that, lets season more of a body of work b4 we start all the comparing

Originally Posted by sferris3

Vinsanity or Linsanity? Which was/is more fun to watch? Carter with the dunks or Lin with points and assists along with the story behind it..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I remember NBC going out of their way to air the Raptors game to showcase Vince Carter that Sunday. If my memory is correct, VC dropped 50+ points. I was a big fan back then lol.
Vs the Suns. 

He didn't get any high flyin dunks in that game, but he hit a ton of free throws and a couple J's.  Think he had like one meh type dunk. 

No question the greatest dunker of all time.  As well as the most predictable tap out guy, ever. 
laugh.gif

And one last thing, THEE absolute, hands down greatest gif EVER. 

This dude needed a pamper ASAP.  Try to not sit here and stare at it for 5 minutes without busting up laughing, I dare you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Ive been saying this whole time that Linsanity nickname is disrespectful to Vinsanity.

This dude Vince was lighting up the league for YEARS. Lin has 10 good games under his belt. Its not even close. Vinsanity will always be supreme.

<10

I was never into Vinsanity, but I've never really been into dunks. T-Mac was the first player I genuinely liked. 13 in 35 is one of my favorite moments in Basketball history.

Vinsanity >>>>>>

Dude was incredible. Best dunker of all time, PERIOD.

impact on the NBA it's Lin without a doubt.

lol at disrespectful to vincanity. dude is the epitome of wasted potential.

Back
Top Bottom