BEYONCE getting Lighter & whiter is she bleaching her skin .....shes still bad though

lol she's clearly going for that white girl look. light skin, blonde hair, slim
laugh.gif
 i prefer her slim tho.

lol she's clearly going for that white girl look. light skin, blonde hair, slim
laugh.gif
 i prefer her slim tho.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Never got the hype behind this girl.......... see much badder every other day.
Typical NT Response

"No you don't. She is famous for a reason."

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Never got the hype behind this girl.......... see much badder every other day.
Typical NT Response

"No you don't. She is famous for a reason."

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The outside lighting is most likely to blame.

True...I have pics where I look this light and I'm really a lighter brown complexion

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The outside lighting is most likely to blame.

True...I have pics where I look this light and I'm really a lighter brown complexion

'whitening' her appearance to distance herself from becoming too 'african american' 
sort of a sell out but can't really blame her as many people have to do this to increase appeal to america

'whitening' her appearance to distance herself from becoming too 'african american' 
sort of a sell out but can't really blame her as many people have to do this to increase appeal to america

UHHH if you didn't know this, but Beyonce is really really light. Atleast she was when she went to HSPVA.

UHHH if you didn't know this, but Beyonce is really really light. Atleast she was when she went to HSPVA.

ILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATIILLUMINATI

Back
Top Bottom