Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce Official Thread

Regardless of what I think of the name..I just saw her video for the first time. Much better than I expected. Great video.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

That Sasha Fierce *!*$ is so corny
laugh.gif
Brook Lyn>>>>>>>>Sasha Fierce
tired.gif

Some decent material here, the ballads at least

Diva (nice bounce)
Satellites
smokin.gif

Ave Maria
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Not going to be better than her sister's album.

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but I actually liked Solanges last albm myself

Yo, y'all really recommend it like that?

I've heard nothing but good things about it - might check it out...

I would its on some other stuff The Neptunes did alot of the production

I Think Im Gonna Give That CD A Lissen...

Disc: 1
1. If I Were A Boy
2. Halo
3. Disappear
4. Broken-Hearted Girl
5. Ave Maria
6. Satellites
Disc: 2
1. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
2. Radio
3. Diva
4. Sweet Dreams
5. Video Phone
wait so thats the WHOLE joint? i just got this for wifey but i figured it was only half
nerd.gif

halo will be one of the best ballads/r&b songs of the year. beautiful melody and beyonce did a great job. i read that this song was supposed to be forleona lewis, but B did it justice. leona would sound fire on it though.

Beyonce will always get that hometown love from me, one thing that bothers me about her is that she's just growing more and more boring. Not from aperformance stand-point, but in overall content. I don't know if it's the songwriting or the fact the she just seems guarded all the time. Not that sheowes it to anyone to be more personal in her music, but it might help. Just seems like She's latched on to a formula of attitude-filled club songs, andgeneric ballads.

Well I actually like the last album jus as much as the 1st...tho the 1st was more diverse on the r&b side and the 2nd was more hip hop....I jus hope thisone was worth the dl

Album is flames.

Halo, Disappear, Smash Into You, and Hello are my favorite tracks.

It crushes the last two albums easily, IMHO.

Album crazy, but she wildin wasting CD's
laugh.gif
. That second disc a wasteof CD. Other than Hello, Scared Of Lonely, Put A Ring On It (Already out...that don't count), Sweet Dreams (Got spins on the radio a couple monthsback...so that don't count). She should of thrown them tracks on the first disc and called it a day.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Album is flames.

Halo, Disappear, Smash Into You, and Hello are my favorite tracks.

It crushes the last two albums easily, IMHO.
Halo knocks hard
pimp.gif
.That's Why You're Beautiful myfavorite tho.

I was able to pick up the delux edition, and I have to say, the extra songs on the delux are the best ones on the album.

Smash Into You
That's Why Your Beautiful
Hello
Ego

All of those are
smokin.gif

Good music is in my blood and I appreciate it when it comes around...which these days...is very rare

And dont even front, "I Wanna Sex You Up" is a cut

i like "radio." haven't listened to the whole album yet but the songs i've given a try are all decent.

This is not album of the year.

If, and only if, the first disc was the "album", then yes, it would be album of the year easily.

However, the second disc includes too many filler tracks to be album of the year.

I love the album, don't get me wrong, but I can't discredit more deserving artists who know how to make albums, and have shown it time-and-time again.Beyonce is almost there.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Not going to be better than her sister's album.

pimp.gif
I always say this.

Beyonce's music lacks any substance and originality. She needs to stick to ballads....Or get a new writer because this repetitive %%$* is annoying
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom