Beyonce not even the baddest one in her own family. . . .

I can just tell which dudes are not used to being around curvy women. :lol: And it's funny to me when dudes say "she'll be fat in the future" that's a myth. There's plenty of curvy women that look great in their 40's.

Not only is it a myth, but why would I give a **** about what she'll look like in the future?

Who said we're getting married?

Last edited:
A lot of these sexy female celebs just seem like regular chicks in person. Unless you're a huge fan and get startstruck like a little girl. They are pretty easy to approach and talk to as well. Well maybe not Beyonce since I'm sure she has a security detail. But the ones who go out on their own are easily approachable.

With that said, I'd say hello to the cousin and/or her daughter in person :evil:

Last edited:
This is one of those threads where you realize everyone on NT dates super models and rides around in Maserati's

She's Beyonce her net worth alone is more than 500-600 of the  baddest looking instagram models put together  /thread  

I guess  females being sexier because of what they can bring to the table is more of an age thing 
laugh.gif
 I know plenty of "baddies" who dont even know what home equity is but know the exact scientific method of taking  the perfect selfie. 

Last edited:
I hate posts like that. You have to date a 10 to think a ***** that wears six to seven figures worth of weave, makeup and skin products isn't that attractive? Don't think Beyoncé is ugly but remove all that **** she pays for and you gonna see a different *****. No body, cute face. We talking about looks. Not net worth or how they will look in 10-15 years.

I hate posts like that. You have to date a 10 to think a ***** that wears six to seven figures worth of weave, makeup and skin products isn't that attractive? Don't think Beyoncé is ugly but remove all that **** she pays for and you gonna see a different *****. No body, cute face. We talking about looks. Not net worth or how they will look in 10-15 years.
Bey wont almost completely natural in her HBO special and is always photoed in public no hair/make up. My point is that dudes nowadays would rather have a bad chick then a chick that can afford to go half on a mortgage. Half of the instagram baddies you see only have an income of BS "fit tea" endorsements and selling poon 

Last edited:

Bey wont almost completely natural in her HBO special and is always photoed in public no hair/make up. My point is that dudes nowadays would rather have a bad chick then a chick that can afford to go half on a mortgage. Half of the instagram baddies you see only have an income of BS "fit tea" endorsements and selling poon 

My girl is a cool 7. She got her masters and her mind right. I don't want a ***** obsessed with herself or wearing a waist trainer. I've hit some bad ******* in my day and I would never wife one, they're psychotic. Some serious mental problems. But even in that pic, she got her weave and makeup on. Attempting that natural look but it ain't.

Men are a huge part of the problem. They're the reason these women get these deals and BS on IG. The way they thirst on there is pathetic. I don't follow any of these IG birds or like any of their pics. Beyoncé cousin look like a regular mom that does her family thing and is about to blow up now because of a pic with Beyoncé.

And I'm not coming at you, just saying I don't like that NT joke of we must date 9s and 10s if we think a celebrity isn't that nice.

Last edited:
She super thick. :smh: *** crazy phat

Face pretty too. :smh:

eat it and bust in it. :pimp: :pimp:

this tbh

word. but i follow a bunch of birds on my IG already so i wont hit follow on this woman. her IG seems like a normal person's IG lol...group pics, pics of fam and kids. not like a nyk heaton IG or something where its pure mass and milk glands..

True. :lol:

I hate when I go to a bad chicks IG and all she got is a bunch of pics of her with her kids or parents. I'm here for the booty and breast.

Someone should make a bracket so we can finally declare whos NTs baddest. :lol:

I can just tell which dudes are not used to being around curvy women. :lol: And it's funny to me when dudes say "she'll be fat in the future" that's a myth. There's plenty of curvy women that look great in their 40's.

Not only is it a myth, but why would I give a **** about what she'll look like in the future?

NTers always got that weak argument when they want to hate on a female.

Be sounding worse than broads most times.

NTers always got that weak argument when they want to hate on a female.

Be sounding worse than broads most times.

These dudes are just afraid of what would happen if they got behind all that mass. They don't know. Bet that joint get so wet and tight that when you pull out your D slide right out the condom from her clenching while you finish. Milkin you for all you worth then have you wondering if you just hit it raw. Then she pull the condom out her coochie like a rabbit out a hat saying sorry I'm not sorry. On some magician **** with the P.

Last edited:
These dudes are just afraid of what would happen if they got behind all that mass. They don't know. Bet that joint get so wet and tight that when you pull out your D slide right out the condom from her clenching while you finish. Milkin you for all you worth then have you wondering if you just hit it raw. Then she pull the condom out her coochie like a rabbit out a hat saying sorry I'm not sorry. On some magician **** with the P.

Applaud this man. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom