Beyonce Pregnant reports US Weekly

two-jay-zs-at-a-basketball-game.jpg

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^ he already has one. I thought he cheated on B a few years ago and cut a deal with the dipoff?

never knew this.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^ he already has one. I thought he cheated on B a few years ago and cut a deal with the dipoff?

never knew this.

LightskinFlYbOy 718 wrote:
lol it better have her genes all the way lmao if not 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kingcrux31 wrote:
Still good 'til the 8th month.

51and3rd wrote:
I honestly don't see it being Jays child. Dis !@#%+ 40 somethin and been smashing chicks for the last couple decades with no seed to show for. I think he's unable make babies and he's just been covering it up.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LightskinFlYbOy 718 wrote:
lol it better have her genes all the way lmao if not 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kingcrux31 wrote:
Still good 'til the 8th month.

51and3rd wrote:
I honestly don't see it being Jays child. Dis !@#%+ 40 somethin and been smashing chicks for the last couple decades with no seed to show for. I think he's unable make babies and he's just been covering it up.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

grin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

grin.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom