Beyonce Pregnant!

lol @ ya'll making it seem like 40 is too old to be having children but ya'll don't say +%#* when dudes like Tom Cruise has a kid in his 40s.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by eight2one

i didnt think jay-z was man enough to have a kid...it only took him 40 years
but a lil punk that 17 is
grin.gif

"havin a kid dont make you a man" -some guy in some movie im sure
This.

Having a kid while you're "young" is not the business, imo.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Even if kid come out ugly . He/she would be set for life

Even he/she's grandkids will be set for life. Jay-Z and Beyonce have so much loot together.

Pregnancy will not suit her, she will be huge. And I'm sure it will be hard for her to lose the weight but she will lose it, she doesn't have a choice. If beyonce wasn't famous she would be fat, she only works out because she has to for her career.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If this is true her pregnant boobs will rival Halle and Selma. Christina too.
pimp.gif

So you get down like that huh? I see you
nerd.gif
. This is how it starts. First boobs, then tatays.
laugh.gif

mad.gif

Pregnancy will not suit her, she will be huge. And I'm sure it will be hard for her to lose the weight but she will lose it, she doesn't have a choice. If beyonce wasn't famous she would be fat, she only works out because she has to for her career.

you havent said a positive thing since you joined this board...

Originally Posted by cocolicious

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Do you need a hug?

b55q9s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom