Beyonce's New GQ Cover

Cot damb...it's been awhile since I've even paid attention to Beyonce, but sheesh, what a cover

hominahominahomina
that stance though..

mother-of-god.gif

iS2XDj2Q9PIfN.gif

Last edited:
Ive always seriously loved her sInce DC, when it came out Hov was smashing i couldnt help but hate :smh:

Some people are too lucky, just imagine the REVERSE ANGLE of that pic !!! :smh: :x :smokin

how many other women have made the cover of GQ??

Beyonce is nothing special to me anymore. I used to love her, but she got played out to me from seeing her too much in the mid 00's, she's just a regular pretty chick now imo. no hate.

:stoneface:

dude talkin like you got an endless cycle of dimes or something

beyonce is :evil: and will be for a while :pimp:

well actually...first.. pull your pantie wedgie out...second...wash ya face b. I'm pretty good looking, and the ladies I've been with have been pretty good looking as well. Sorry I don't put the p on a pedestal as you do. And sorry I'm not waiting backstage at her concert to smell her bleu cheese snatch. 1 yaself cupcake.

Last edited:
I always thought she was an conceited moron and she is super skinny but has cankles. Also believe she had a surrogate mother carry her kid.
It's fact u like men.. This very post proves it.. You're officially the Frank Ocean of NT

Since when did NT start getting all serious about education? 80% of posts here are filled with borderline illiteracy, yet the ones who make the posts need 10/10s who also graduated from Yale :smh:

By the way, there are PLENTY of idiots who go to college. People who go to @#$@ high schools and get 4.0s just for showing up make it into good colleges that they have no business being in :lol: So don't take someone's education level as a sign of his or her intelligence

Last edited:

Beyonce is nothing special to me anymore. I used to love her, but she got played out to me from seeing her too much in the mid 00's, she's just a regular pretty chick now imo. no hate.
indifferent.gif

beyonce is
devil.gif
and will be for a while
pimp.gif

well actually...first.. pull your pantie wedgie out...second...wash ya face b. I'm pretty good looking, and the ladies I've been with have been pretty good looking as well. Sorry I don't put the p on a pedestal as you do. And sorry I'm not waiting backstage at her concert to smell her bleu cheese snatch. 1 yaself cupcake.
laugh.gif

You guys do know that is heavily shopped

Rashida>>>beyonce

Are serious. Beyonce is hyped but this chick rashida gets gassed cause she light bright

Rashida is definition of basic. Mediocre face less than mediocre body

Her sis could get it

Shut up. And sit down

:stoneface:

beyonce is :evil: and will be for a while :pimp:

:rofl:

i cant even take this seriously :rofl: you a funny dude bruh :rofl:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Are we seriously a message board with about 97% male members, discussing the intelligence of a female we never have, nor ever will meet?  One of you PLEASE give me one remotely good reason why that even matters?

Secondly...
Why do dudes come on here and say stuff like this?  No one believes you.  No one will ever believe you.  This is equivalent to the "I have black friends" defense in race threads.

I don't know if some of you just want to boost your post counts, but coming into a thread about a female just to rag on her is suspect.

And it ain't even like it was a female you'd never seen before.  You knew you didn't like Beyonce before you got here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom