BFA ATM MACHINES unappreciation VOL. I got robbed

so today i decided to deposit some money into my bank account. waited in line for 5 min or so (only one machine). Then to my amazement i see a new type ofmachine. instead of just sucking up the money (nh) it opens a door and just takes the money. so I deposit my money things all cool takes it out one billdoesn't get accepted but whatever right? so i return my card and look on the receipt, i put in $26 when iput in about 700 dollars worth of cash.
mad.gif
I call them up and say i have towait until Tuesday!
mad.gif
great way to spend my Easter.

They'll straighten it out im sure. But I don't trust those machines if I have to deposit hundreds.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

They'll straighten it out im sure. But I don't trust those machines if I have to deposit hundreds.

Yeah, man. I've never deposit money via the ATM machines before. I always wait until the bank is open.

Don't you have to put stuff in Deposit envelopes? I have WaMu, haven't been inside a branch in three years and have never had a problem with my ATMdeposits.

one time i went to Wells Fargo at like 8 at night after they had closed on a friday. i deposit my check in an envelope, then put the envelope in the machine.it takes the envelope, then the machine shuts off for a few seconds then comes back on. i didnt get a recipt or anything. it took me 2 weeks to get my moneydeposited and for them to find the check. since i didnt get a recipt they didnt believe me. smh
never had any probelms with a atm since then

sorry to hear.
i always wondered how do you even deposit via atm machine.

i just go up the a person inside the store and do it.

easy

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Who puts cash into an ATM Machine?
certain BofAs have special ATMs that you deposit checks without envelopes and it reads the number on the check, shows it on the screen to verify, anddeposits and posts it to your account instantly. does the same with cash, just drop straight cash in there and you're good.

I deposit cash, money orders, checks like 2-3 times a week into the ATM machine, you just put the cash/money order/check into a deposit envelope, put your cardin the machine, type in your pin, select "deposit" enter the amount, hit confirm amount, click "put into checking" and that's it.

The bank gives you the benefit of the doubt, so as soon as you put the money in, you can go and spend it. The only way you'll get hit with an"overwithdrawal" is if you lied about the amount you deposited.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

i bank w/ wellsfargo and never had anything go wrong w/ my deposits through the atm machine
thanks for the support.
eyes.gif

well
eyes.gif
, just wait until tuesday like they told you. I've made mistakes when I punched in the numbers of my deposit at the ATM before, like aweek later I get a letter in the mail notifying me with the correct amount and letting me know they fixed it.

More than likely you should be OK unless they have crooked employees.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

i bank w/ wellsfargo and never had anything go wrong w/ my deposits through the atm machine
thanks for the support.
eyes.gif

well
eyes.gif
, just wait until tuesday like they told you. I've made mistakes when I punched in the numbers of my deposit at the ATM before, like a week later I get a letter in the mail notifying me with the correct amount and letting me know they fixed it.

More than likely you should be OK unless they have crooked employees.
lets hope so it was in oakland not the best of neighborhoods in cali.

Back
Top Bottom