BHM Retro 2012??

Is there any info or not if there is going to be a retro for february ? Last year we got the III's Im Thinking maybe it will be the X's Or IV's. What you think we gonna get IF ANYTHING???

Honestly, you really never know with JB.
I would like to know if they will release a retro with the Year of the Dragon theme.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

I would like to know if they will release a retro with the Year of the Dragon theme.

nerd.gif

They gave the YOTD to the 2012.

Last year had YOTR 2011's and YOTR VII's so....I guess we have to wait and find out.

I'm def curious about what the JB BHM retro will be if at all!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Last year had YOTR 2011's and YOTR VII's so....I guess we have to wait and find out.

I'm def curious about what the JB BHM retro will be if at all!
Im curious to see too. My guess is that the BHM retro won't happen this year since February is in a few weeks and we still havent seen any pics yet. YOTDs will probably be either 4s or 12s. They seem to be rushing out the X releases just like they did with the Vs.

If I can remember correctly, the BHM 3's popped up out of almost nowhere last year. I think there's still a chance Jordan Brand will do something with the theme. My only issue is that it'll probably show up in March after the fact.

no info yet this close to feb so probably not. unless they have something big up their sleeve and are waiting

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

if they do, new colorway. black green red like Spizikes

Yupp i forgot what i seen with the new CW but they look like some type of bill cosby sweater or cross color type of look. i think it will fit the IV's better than the X's IMO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beespitta

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

if they do, new colorway. black green red like Spizikes

Yupp i forgot what i seen with the new CW but they look like some type of bill cosby sweater or cross color type of look. i think it will fit the IV's better than the X's IMO
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm assuming that they'll have the same Kente print as the Nike BBall BHM lineup

Yea im gonna go with X's ftw. Even though it seems the iv's would have more of a BHM feel to them.

Just curious, what does BHM have to do with Air Jordans at all? Has MJ himself done anything to positively contribute to Black History at ALL (and I'm thinking along the lines of Bill Russell, Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown in the 60's) Other that that, I don't want to hear a damn thing about the Jordan line and BHM. Totally unrelated if you ask me.

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Yea im gonna go with X's ftw. Even though it seems the iv's would have more of a BHM feel to them.
The 4's have a better silhouette for the BHM feel.
But the 10's would be a surprise and I can see some special things going on with this.

Like something similar to the BHM 3's.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by KMante

nerd.gif

They gave the YOTD to the 2012.
The 2011 had a YOTR and they also released the YOTR VII so this comment doesn't make sense.

People in the thread for the XII's Ray Allen wore on MLK Day were saying those could possibly be the BHM XII's.  It does make sense because the back had a 23 and not a 20 so it does't seem to be a PE and since he wore them on that particular day and the color way could point to that being true.  But who knows it could just be over thinking lol.  We'll find out in time.

There was no KD or Lebron last year and this year both of them are getting BHM's, so they may be skipping JB all together. If they do release a Jordan shoe I'm going with an over hyped up IV releasing towards the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom