BiBBy IX?

Hey NT, ive seen plenty of pix of the bibby IX's but never gave them any thought.
i was wondering, were these a QS? around the same time the retro IX came out?
what was availability and release date on these?
im not looking to cop a pair just wanted to know that info.

thanks in advance

Well clearly they were a Player Edition

I don't think those are generally released to the public, with the exception of a few a HOH

I know a couple people on here have the Bibby IX's

I thought that they never released. I was told that they were suppose to release at HOH but the releases was scrapped and that the kicks that are out there were samples that slid through the crakcs.
I'm not sure. That's just what I was told. - I know I'd love to have a da pair sz10 though

^^Yeah I think the HOH release was scrapped but can anyone here confirm for sure?

To answer your question, no Bibby IX's were ever released to the public. I suppose you are talking about the White/Black-Red c/w?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

To answer your question, no Bibby IX's were ever released to the public. I suppose you are talking about the White/Black-Red c/w?

yea i think hes talking about the pair that say Bibby on them. and they were scrapped.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

yea i think hes talking about the pair that say Bibby on them. and they were scrapped. 
Those were never meant to be manufactured, rather yet be scrapped. Gentry said it was a factory job, some workers made them without authorization and people like air-randy pushed them out, somewhere along there a HOH rumor was tied in. Further Bibby didn't even know about these shoes either. Compare those IX's with the CDP pair you will notice a bunch of differences. In all they're "real-fakes", get it?

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Those were never meant to be manufactured, rather yet be scrapped.
Gentry said it was a factory job, some workers made them without
authorization and people like air-randy pushed them out, somewhere along
there a HOH rumor was tied in. Further Bibby didn't even know about
these shoes either. Compare those IX's with the CDP pair you will notice
a bunch of differences. In all they're "real-fakes", get it?

wow good look on that info

so rare...i wonder who you need to know to know this stuff first hand...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom