BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

keep living in the past trojan fans.

texas played like crap. we shot ourselves in the foot the whole game and nebraskas D was amazing. suh could not be stopped.
mack will have us prepared for alabama. we just need to make sure to take care of the ball. alabama will be a tough game but they are not unbeatable.

texas played like crap. we shot ourselves in the foot the whole game and nebraskas D was amazing. suh could not be stopped.
mack will have us prepared for alabama. we just need to make sure to take care of the ball. alabama will be a tough game but they are not unbeatable.

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

i would have liked to see tcu play but im good either way. I agree with what lil stevie said

play against texas? or bama?

wait nvm doesnt matter TCU would get their #$&* handed to them on a silver platter.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Something we agree on. Meet me in my room.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would have liked to see tcu play but im good either way. I agree with what lil stevie said

wait nvm doesnt matter TCU would get their #$&* handed to them on a silver platter.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

But what was up with that final play
smh.gif
, were we trying to top LSU?

We need to get our *@*# together or else Bama will put a beatdown on us.

Originally Posted by blackxme

pimp.gif

But what was up with that final play
smh.gif
, were we trying to top LSU?

We need to get our *@*# together or else Bama will put a beatdown on us.
colt said he saw 15 seconds...
indifferent.gif

bet that that fool was lookin at the play clock and not game clock
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

I swear to God the refs admitted the Bush fumble was a lateral and Young's knee was down that is 10 points right there none of you can argue against that so it is what it is. W/O reggie pushing Leinart in ND then USC doesnt get there so I guess karma came Back to USC. But this game was Nebraska all the way they had that anger about them and that DT Suh is the Truth!!

you mad.

Back
Top Bottom