BIG 12 Championship: #3 Texas longhorn vs. #22 Nebraska Huskers 8:00 PM ET 12/5 vol. LETS GET IT ON

Horrible throw
laugh.gif
sick.gif

he can not throw the long ball. too much air under it.

gideon and catching footballs... together?!?

AMAZING

Poor start by Colt by I've seen dude play like trash early on in games throughout his career only to take over in the 4th quarter. He'll regroup.

Positive for Nebraska is that they are getting positive yards on every carry so far. Even if it's 1 or 2 yards, at least they're not getting tackled inthe backfield. Keep chipping away like A&M did and those long runs will come

colt is playing like he did at the beginning of the year. hopefully it doesn't take till the 2nd half for us to get it together. not too worried sincenebraskas offense sucks.

Damn Texas looks flat the offense is killing the team. givin away points and field positio

they musta been believin everyone sayin they could just show up and win.

Hmm...Horns stuggling. I wonder if they lose would the Sugar take them instead of Cincy. Tebow vs. McCoy in New Orleans
eek.gif
I'd pay to go o that game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hmm...Horns stuggling. I wonder if they lose would the Sugar take them instead of Cincy. Tebow vs. McCoy in New Orleans
eek.gif
I'd pay to go o that game.
Don't mean to ask this here in the Big12 thread but why is Cincy going to the Sugar? The Big East winner goes to the Orange Bowl correct?

Back
Top Bottom