Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

I'm actually curious to see the tech specs of the Zo2's...and if they trademarked any kind of tech

IMG_8884.JPG

I already have the rare metals, I will not be buying the MB1......however I can't wait for my Z02's to ship

These are straight up using the rare metal soles

isn't that BrandBlack's property? where do the laws stand on that

doubt they have the patent on the design, maybe if the used BrandBlacks Jetlon tech/rubber compound then they may have a case

hell they bootlegged the boost look for the sole for Lonzos shoes and I doubt Adidas is going to do anything about it

so it does look like the rare metals for a reason, because it is pretty much the rare metals :lol:

BrandBlack employees were consultants to the shoe design

doubt they have the patent on the design, maybe if the used BrandBlacks Jetlon tech/rubber compound then they may have a case

hell they bootlegged the boost look for the sole for Lonzos shoes and I doubt Adidas is going to do anything about it
well it's one thing to have a pebble-y boost looking midsole and Lonzo taking the entire sole with same traction pattern mold from a Kobe shoe (they have these molds in Chinese factories which is how a lot of fugazi stuff is made)

Nike's lawyers would be up their grill faster than you can say ball boy

i think they look better than zo's shoes. need a better colorway tho. he wont be able to wear um while at ucla tho

Back
Top Bottom