Big Ben overrated?

I'm not even a Steelers fan, but this dude is CLUTCH. Props.
pimp.gif

Man i gotta stay away from listening to Colin Cowherd tomorrow... dude is gonna go off.

its easy to hate on his style of play, for taking too many sacks. but there is NO way hes over-rated, stats + accomplishments support his credibility, hes aproven star.

Some of you dudes are taking for granted the multitude of great QB's in this league. Sure we'd all rather have Manning, Brees, Brady, or Rivers thanRoethlisberger, but don't let this generation of great QB's deter you from the fact that Ben epitomizes the "it" factor that we here so muchin regards to separating those QB's that are great, and those that aren't.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

here we go...

smh.gif
... dude is an avg qb in the pocket ... he waits for the play to break down and makes big plays when the corners can't chase his guys around for 8seconds ...
w/ that being said he uses his size effectively and can avoid those sacks .... conversely he holds the ball too long ... he had a great game today ... idon't consider him in my top qb discussion though

where's craftsy at?? This could get very interesting. I need to see his 500 line response first though.

He won the game today. But look at his career. When he has had his better statistical seasons, the Steelers suck. When he has had poor to average statisticalseasons, the Steelers win Super Bowls.

Who overrated hims? And dland that is a very basic correlation and one that can often apply to most qbs. Few teams do better when throwing 35 times or more.Anyway this is locked once I'm on a comp keep it in the game thread

Who underrates him as well it seems most have him in a pretty correct spot in terms of 'rankings'

i hate big ben...

but he has 2 of these

ben2.jpg

so as a browns fan i can only hate him and admit that he is good

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

here we go...

smh.gif
... dude is an avg qb in the pocket ... he waits for the play to break down and makes big plays when the corners can't chase his guys around for 8 seconds ...
w/ that being said he uses his size effectively and can avoid those sacks .... conversely he holds the ball too long ... he had a great game today ... i don't consider him in my top qb discussion though

Arent good QBs patient and make something out of nothing? What is the requisite for being a great QB? He has rings, the leader of his team, and makes playswhen they count. What else does he have to do?

Back
Top Bottom