Big Boi Says He’s Waiting For Andre 3000 To Record Outkast Reunion Album Vol. THANK YOU BASED GOD

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
With fans begging for an Outkast reunion album, Big Boi explains that he’s simply waiting for Andre 3000 to give the green light for the project to begin.

Over the past few weeks Big Boi has been building the hype for his newly released ‘Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors’ album, but many fans were surprised to see that there was no Andre 3000 appearance on the project what so ever.

Big Boi quickly confirmed that there was no beef between the rap duo, and that Andre 3000 has just been preoccupied with other stuff. The ATLien confirms that he wants to get back to the studio to record an Outkast album, but he’s waiting on the green light from Andre 3000.

“You gotta talk to Dre, you know what I’m saying…it’s on him. I haven’t stopped making music. Whenever he’s ready to do it, I’m game. I mean if I ain’t on tour. Ya’ll gotta talk to my partner,” Big Boi told the team at HypeTrak.

As far as Big Boi’s future solo career, the Outkast member made it clear that is long as the fans keep enjoying his music, he will continue to put out more quality content over the coming years.

“As long as they keep wanting music, I’m gonna keep supplying them. Keep feeding them. I’m doing it, it’s what I love to do, it’s what makes me tick.”

http://theversed.com/2012/12/11/big...r-andre-3000-to-record-outkast-reunion-album/

View media item 167508

I think it's clear as day that Andre 3000 for whatever reason just doesn't wanna do an Outkast album, dudes been working with everyone and their mother BUT Big Boi in the last several years. Gotta be some kinda issue between them that we don't know about.

Big Boi a legend, I don't know what the hell 3K is doing. I never understood how some artists can be so talented at making music but yet be so unwilling to make it on a consistent basis.

Well I do know big boi put out a picture of him n Andre in the studio on twitter not too long ago

Everyone thought we was gonna get some music n maybe a track or 2 on big boi's album but obviously that didnt happen

Hopefully they can get the whole Organized Noise n Goodie Mob (with cee-lo) on one page

DF 4 eva

I mean its good to hear Big Boi is down, but it being all on Dre makes me a little :\ He's been working with a lot of different artists & hasn't put out one track with Big Boi so who knows. It does give us some hope though... I'd love to hear new Outkast material :smokin

Andre marches to the beat of his own drum....

If the situation was flipped, I would be more hopeful.

If/when it occurs, I think it will just be a random day that Dre wakes up and wants to record some vintage Kast, but it will be small window. He appears to be more futuristic and interested about going forward and not backward. Unfortunately for us.....Outkast is in the past.

Hopefully 3K will see the accolades that Big is getting from his new album and he'll become motivated to get back in the studio.  Probably not, but I can hope, right?  

As far as some hidden beef between them, I doubt it.  Those dudes are brothers until the end and they've always been on different pages with a lot of things in life, including music (see The Love Below).  For us outsiders looking in, we see the greatest duo ever (yeah, I said it) not making music anymore, so we automatically think "beef".  But I doubt dudes as close as them would let beef last all these years.  Andre just legitimately isn't feeling it, so he's not doing it.  I'll never understand why that is, but I can respect it.  

Wont happen

Just give me a 3k solo rap plsssssssssss.

Then u can do whatever u want 3k

if I was Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean or any of these new guys Andre works with soon as I get a verse on a song from 3000 I would immediately reach out to Big Boi and get a verse from him then make it look like we all made the song together to atleast spark the idea of another Outkast project

kinda like what Pimp C did with international players anthem just sent the song out to Bun, Andre, & Big Boi thats why the song is mixed in 4 different ways and each verse has a different drum pattern or sample chop.....Big Boi said all this in a radio interview I seen on youtube by the way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom