BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Poor Depaul, them dudes didn't even check into a hotel or bring their cheerleaders/band, they ready to take the flight back asap.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

dajuan summers...kill yourself...don't go to the nba...just drop out of school and go live under the key bridge...bum
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This_said the Key Bridge though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

dajuan summers...kill yourself...don't go to the nba...just drop out of school and go live under the key bridge...bum
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
first bridge near gtown that came to mind...although that would mean sleeping with the fishes..which also works

Originally Posted by MBen32

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
first bridge near gtown that came to mind...although that would mean sleeping with the fishes..which also works

laugh.gif
What makes that even more
laugh.gif
is the fact that there is a Key Bridge in Baltimore, Dajuan's hometown.

You probably wouldn't mind seeing him lay under either one
laugh.gif

But on a serious note, im going to catch a lot of heat when i go home next week, I big up dajuan Too much! and now ima pay for it
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DaJuan has not been engaged with this team all year. Sad really.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I heard Depaul is sleeping on the bus because they can't find any rooms.

eek.gif

Also, probably thought they wouldn't need the rooms tonight.
That wasn't a serious comment
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But I wouldn't be surprised if it took them awhile to book a room or something.

i was in class checking scores on my phone and i couldnt believe it.... how did depaul and st johns win?

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i was in class checking scores on my phone and i couldnt believe it.... how did depaul and st johns win?

Sad day for gtown. This season was just unexcusable. They have the athletes and the talent but for some reason those guys seem to have different agendas. Gtownhad the area on lock, but im UMD makes the dance and lands Lance for next year, there might be a shift in power.

For some reason Gtown loves that white boy. He has never impressed me. Summers better not even think about leaving, nor should Monroe. Tomorrow, thursday orfriday they need to all sit down and talk about what they need to do to be a serious national contender for next year.

Chris, Austin, Summers, some recruit who is a banger and can grab boards dajuan blair type player, and monroe.

All this money this program is gettin and all these dudes gettin paid and they have a season like this....smh

Is it bad that I enjoy watching Maya Moore drop like 25+ and the UConn girls just blowin out everybody?

They gon take this Big East Chip easily..

Originally Posted by EB4President

Summers better not even think about leaving, nor should Monroe.
no, summers should leave, really. i don't want him on this team...

Back
Top Bottom