Big Meech...Tip Ain't No Snitch.

If he did who did he snitch on, I guarantee if somebody is doing time behind Clifford snatching the world would have been known about it, I'm guessing he would have to give a big time person up, not no common pusher.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Why do people even care if TI snitched or not?

Because rap fans can't separate entertainment from real life. The same dudes that care about TIP snitching are the ones who throw on a mean mug when there is a Rick Ross song on because he's not "real"... Or whatever standard they have. Rap fans are the worst sometimes.

this dude silly putty stay on my sack mind you i got dude muted and havent replied to %%$% he says yet he constantly qouting me this #!#%# a troll in it's rarest form

and like i said you simple %@+@ Meech's word is good enough for ME nobody said it had to be good enough for you

and from what I know of Meech he was kind of a big deal in the A's crime world soooo if anyone would know he just might

He just gave you facts, straight like that. If T.I. was a informant, it would be documented. This whole thing started when alfamega cut ties with T.I. and was salty that he didn't get the book thrown at him, so he started sayin the only way he beat them charges was by snitching. And if I'm not mistaken, alfamega played a part in setting T.I. up for the buy on those guns. Folks are so quick to point the finger, when in reality it's the other way around with everyone else trying to set T.I. up to fall.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

this dude silly putty stay on my sack mind you i got dude muted and havent replied to %%$% he says yet he constantly qouting me this #!#%# a troll in it's rarest form

and like i said you simple %@+@ Meech's word is good enough for ME nobody said it had to be good enough for you

and from what I know of Meech he was kind of a big deal in the A's crime world soooo if anyone would know he just might

I could care less about your "sack"...but to be honest I just replied to you because I disagreed with what you said. I didn't even look at your username so don't take yourself so seriously.
On top of that, I was wondering how anything Meech has to say actually means something.

And Meech has been locked up for quite some time so as time goes by, i'm pretty sure his word on such matters decreases with time. No one really cares after a certain point.

Dude had been in jail for years by the time TI got knocked the first time. And i'm supposed to take his word seriously?

It doesn't even make sense...on top of that, who cares? 

There was a multi-million dollar drug bust in Georgia days after TI's arrest. But Meech says TI must not have snitched on absolutely anybody and he doesn't have anything to gain from befriending one of the most successful rappers of our generation so I'll believe it.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Rap fans are the worst sometimes.

Funny that you say this as if you're an exception.
Because I don't care about the personal lives of artists?
Its like me caring what Tobey Macguire does inbetween takes of shooting for spiderman...as if that has any bearing on how I view him as Spiderman.

They're music artists and entertainers at the end of the day.

All that other stuff is irrelevant. 

Let me know when you listen to "Flexin" if you hear "snitch snitch snitch" coming through the speakers.

I. DO. NOT. CARE. 

It doesn't change the beat, tempo, pitch, or lyrical flow/complexity of the song in any matter. Not what Tiny cooks for dinner or if he sleeps on 1000 thread count sheets. 

Lets say if TIP DID snitch...then what will ya'll do? Ya'll gonna roll up on him? Ya'll pulling cards now? Whats funny is that even though my parents live in the suburbs, their house is actually around the corner from his Atlanta mansion on the southside on a lake...so i'd have a leg up on all ya'll. 
laugh.gif

Dudes care so much about credibility...but act like that means anything at the end of the day. The only reason you know about TIP in the first place is BECAUSE of music. If "Dope Boyz" didn't bang so hard, ya'll wouldn't care about that skinny ashy looking dude who lived in Riverdale with his grandma but claiming bankhead from time to time. 

Bleu Davinci, BMF official rapper was make it sound like Jeezy aint respected by BMF no more since he distance himself from them when  the funk hit the fan

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Bleu Davinci, BMF official rapper was make it sound like Jeezy aint respected by BMF no more since he distance himself from them when  the funk hit the fan

Dude has been jelly of Jeezy dating way back to the Hustlin Remix with Ross

Upset that he never caught flame with his music career.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

Dude has been jelly of Jeezy dating way back to the Hustlin Remix with Ross

Upset that he never caught flame with his music career.

30t6p3b.gif

So what if Pimp C said the exact same thing? Cause he did
Was he jealous of Jeezy too?

Back
Top Bottom