Big Nike High Phi Slmma Jamma LE

bignikephi1.jpg

bignikephi4.jpg

bignikephi8.jpg

inspired by the university of houston team from 1982-1984 which included olajuwon and drexler... plaid design is after the coach guy v. lewis plaid jackets...hoh only...from nicekicks and footlockerunlocked

man phi slamma jamma was the truth but i think they could have done alot better job on these

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

can't we get a few OG colorways? i don't want to see these treated like legends and infiltrators
Agreed. We need the OG colors: white/red. white/navy, etc. These...
nike-big-nike-throwback-thursday-4.jpg

Originally Posted by shoes604

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

can't we get a few OG colorways? i don't want to see these treated like legends and infiltrators
Agreed. We need the OG colors: white/red. white/navy, etc. These...
nike-big-nike-throwback-thursday-4.jpg

beautiful.

why wouldnt you go with an OG like colorway to truly represent what the team couldve been wearing.. not the crap they are showing there.

White/red BIG NIKE looks like something they wouldve worn:

PSJ.jpg

straight up disrespectful with this inspired by nike sportswear themed CRAP

^

not to mention, anyone old enough to wear them.. wouldn't wear anything so loud.

anyone brazen enough to wear that stuff.. wouldn't be old enough to remember phi slamma jamma.

SPent some time in PS with this// Nike, keep it simple. Beyond simple really. OG colorway. Throw in a home and an away model for the set.pack and call it aday. The symbols and plaid are unneeded. Seing as how the BIG NIKE came 3-4 years after 1983, keeping it simple would be ideal. It's a model and colorwaythat very well couldve been worn by the teams back then.
138256c4ef6f6c54c2ab55a45c817630412e130.jpg

watch nike steal your idea but make the red patent.

actually, it wouldn't look bad on the 1st pair, but horrific on the 2nd.

absolute crap, but those og white/red are fire.

nike needs to make those kobe one's from last year available to the public.

the whole point of the plaid was to reference coach guy luis' blazers he wore..... i like the concept, not necessarily the design of the shoe though.....saying that I am not one to buy a shoe i'm not feeling no matter what the concept, background, who's it is or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom