Big Pun's Wife and Children Living in Homeless Shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I never got a 160000 dollars in my life and I dont end up in a homeless shelter. I know fat joe was his boy but he dont owe her anything. That is reallife. She needs get off her !$* like everyone else and get a job and realize that maybe she will have two live in a small two bedroom like the rest of us.

After hearing what Joey said,� he has a point.�� She needs to stop with all that noise.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

fatjoe_bs15.jpg
Is there an uglier couple on this planet? Gaahh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

why didn't she just go back to a APT renting and start to WORK?

mis-managing money FTL
agreed. can't blame Joe.
but smh @ the story unfolding, her wanting to sign Cuban and Seis, and that's where everything tore off

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

if she was smart, she would've took that 160k, kept the crib and rented it out and moved down south...that type of money in the south in the early 2000's would've stretched a long way.

i dont feel sorry for her, there are millions of ppl surviving who didnt get a 160k head start...
A really long way. You can make it stretched a long way today living as a regular American family but way better than a homeless shelter you know.

I agree with SwanginOn4z...I blame her for not managing the money correctly...She had to have a job or something not just try to live with the money shereceived.

Fat joe is so right... he helped her enough with 100's of thousands, and she spend it up, its not like he didn't help her at all. She expect to leechof Big Pun peoples for the rest of her life and not get a job... that's not gonna happen.

smh at this crazy story. what it looks like is a few mistakes from both pun and and the wifey. pun not saving money... cuz it obviously looks like the wife wasonly living off the 160k when pun made millions?? also, this wakk broad not using the money correctly is fishy. In all honestly, despite what i think about fatjoe he did the right thing. ppl acting like hes strate oblivious to the whole situation at hand, when the truth is that he tried. joe really isnt obligated todo squat for them, yet he did.

look give me 160k and id *@+* around and have a mil in the bank by the time im 30 *@+* her she some dead man wife and wasnt even a good wife id be damned if mywife pissed on me after i died then turn to my friends to help her get by.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

The funny thing is, the house they were living in was a POS in the hood..how she couldn't afford that is beyond me..

QFT.

That joint is smaller than the two family house I live in. People don't seem to understand that rappers are not as wealthy as their perceived image, and alot of times live way beyond their means in order to keep up with the Jones'.

Even though Joe may be a little shady, he did his part. Pun's wife obviously wasn't about %##% when she was with Pun and never had to hold down a jobfor herself.

Fact of the matter is Pun was in the hole after blowing the Capital Punishment money and Yeah Baby tanking didn't make it any better.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Whatever bits of dough is left gets paid to Relativity. Relativity recoups EVERYTHING from Terror Squad, videos, travel, promotion, wardrobe, recording costs, Joe and Pun's sizable eating expenses, EVERYTHING and then some.
laugh.gif

I dont know why ya'll talking about life insurance. He wouldn't have been able to afford the premium payments after the physical anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom