Big Sant appreciation post

I don’t hear much about him, but i’m Here to appreciate his music. Dude can seriously rap and with KRIT’s production, it’s A-1! His mixtape MFxOG is fire! Still listen to it to this day. I wonder if he’s going to sign to. Major label because he’s the truth. Honestly, I think he may be a little bit better then KRIT.

Sant is a hella cool dude. Came to the hood and shot the video with us. Did the interview in the morning, shot the video that afternoon, and hit the studio with us that night. Check out the cameo from Fiend in the video too. Talking to Sant he seems hella fine with being an underground artist.

I dig Big Sant. Love his Krit features and that most recent album with Redcoat was very dope.

He's a very good rapper but I wish he would look into comedy. Dude can be unintentionally funny at times, theirs a interview he did with Curren$y that had me dying

I don't know if yall remember EDF on this board but I got a record coming soon featuring him and Redcoat Da Poet.

never heard a whole project from Sant, but every guest verse Ive heard from him he kills it. If I see he is featured it is a must listen.

Glad someone mentioned Redcoat Da Poet. I have no idea how his song "Midnight Mackin" got on my phone but I play the hell out of it and they all kill it especially Sant.

With this social distancing going on I think I'll finally dive into his projects, Im well overdue.

Back
Top Bottom