[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Man, I can't call it with Big Sean

I actually think he's a pretty good rapper. I liked some of his work and his lyrics are pretty good

But his delivery and voice just aren't good. I can see why people don't like him. He sounds like your little brother rapping, and I can see how people can't get past it. He doesn't sound confident.

Wale is sort of the same way. It's almost like you either like them or you don't, and the not liking borders on hate. It sounds like someone trying to rap, instead of a rapper. When I hear him on the mic, it reminds me of a kid rhyming at a talent show...voice cracking, nervous, no confidence....

Last edited:

I actually think he's a pretty good rapper. I liked some of his work and his lyrics are pretty good

But his delivery and voice just aren't good. I can see why people don't like him. He sounds like your little brother rapping, and I can see how people can't get past it. He doesn't sound confident.

Wale is sort of the same way. It's almost like you either like them or you don't, and the not liking borders on hate. It sounds like someone trying to rap, instead of a rapper. When I hear him on the mic, it reminds me of a kid rhyming at a talent show...voice cracking, nervous, no confidence....
All of this.

Wale is and has always been the epitome of struggle on the mic to me.  The polar opposite of "natural."

I actually like some of Sean's stuff. He's hit or miss.

"Fire" is a miss for me.

Last edited:
^i can't stop listening to fire and I was never a huge fan of sean until Detroit. That project really made me a believer.

He used to rap monotone but Sean has really improved a lot since being in the eye of the public

Standard version track list, looking forward to the whole thing especially the whole album especially First Chain and Ashley track. I know the Ashley track will be pretty personal (about his ex girl)

1. Nothing Is Stopping You
2. Fire
3. 10 2 10
4. Toyota Music
5. You Don’t Know (Feat. Ellie Goulding)
6. Beware (Feat. Lil’ Wayne & Jhené Aiko)
7. First Chain (Feat. Nas & Kid Cudi)
8. Mona Lisa
9. Freaky
10. Milf (Feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J)
11. Sierra Leone/Greedy Ho’s
12. It’s Time (Feat. Young Jeezy & Payroll of DoughBoyz Cashout)
13. World Ablaze (Feat. James Fauntleroy)
14. Ashley (Feat. Miguel)
15. All Figured Out

yea the nas track should be 
smokin.gif

Oh GoD!

Can't wait to hear this album man.
Fire has me hyped. I have a good feeling this will deliver more than FF did.

I know it'll have a couple radio songs but I think it'll be a lot more of that real Sean that we all hoped for on his first LP. He seemed to have a lot more creative freedom with this one.

Excite, I am. :pimp:

The album is out yal 
nthat.gif

Off a first listen it's ok to me, but I'm on my computer speakers. "Sierra Leone" is my favorite track so far. That "Milf" song and sample is 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm surprised, this album is actually solid
pimp.gif
.  I'm gonna have to pick it up when it releases.  My one complaint, Big Sean needs to stop singing over people, man.  Let Jhene Aiko and James Fauntleroy sing.  Dude feels his voice too much.  At least he let Miguel do his thing on Ashley...

I think the album is pretty good. People over on ktt don't seem to agree. Favorite track has to be You don't know

Thought the album was great. But that's just how I feel. Appreciated.

The song "Ashley" even lived up to my hype :lol:

Last edited:
Listening right now. Just gonna say so far that I love the intro track, and the album cover is flames.

Back
Top Bottom