[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

Been hearing this, but waiting till release day to check this album out. I was disappointed with Finally Famous, IMO his mixtapes were better. He is great on features though.

I've been listening to this album for the past two days and its not as bad as people make it seem. IMO its better than Finally Famous, but still not as good as it could be. I like a more than half the songs, which is a good thing nowadays.

where's that dude who was saying expect Album of the Year quality and Sean would step it up big time and blow everyone away?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

First Chain
pimp.gif

Nobody does hooks/melodies/bridges better than Cudi. Dunno how he consistently does that singing/humming so flawlessly but I love it. I wish more rappers will have him featured on their songs.

First Chain :pimp:

Nobody does hooks/melodies/bridges better than Cudi. Dunno how he consistently does that singing/humming so flawlessly but I love it. I wish more rappers will have him featured on their songs.

all of this :pimp:

love when he does hooks... even his bridges & backup vocals on tracks add a nice touch as a feature.

Ahhhhhh.... I think Big Sean put in his bid for best recent verse in the last couple months (from big names) with his last verse on "First Chain"

The show tonight was dope :smokin

Aside from the Young Money features (Drake and Nicki Minaj) :x The show was fantastic.

Where are the GOOD music features Sean?!?!

First Chain :pimp:

Yes, thank you.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by HOF minus a few tracks. His voice is less annoying on some tracks, i wish he kept it that way. Other than that, I will keep this in rotation

^ nah don't let him fool you. Way more than 6. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say out of the 15 standard tracks he had 12 :pimp: songs (IMO I like them all for the most part) but it seems that a lot of people don't like

ML, freaky(interlude :lol:) and MILF

Also 10 2 10 video is out :pimp:

Ashley video next.

Last edited:
Love every song on this album except Freaky/MILF and the Mula remix. Wasn't crazy about It's Time but it's growing on me.

Toyota Music, You Don't Know, Nothing is Stopping You, 10 2 10, Sierra Leone, World Ablaze, and Ashley get heavily replayed.

Toyota Music is so damn dope man :pimp:

Ashley is going to be Big Sean's biggest song of his career. That song is going to be HUGE.

Some videos from the show the other night.

Sidenote, the album has really grown on me. Toyota Music and The Intro are still both :smokin

What even is Big Sean's biggest single of his career? Ashley is going to be way bigger than any than I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom