[:: BIG SEAN Thread | 'I DECIDED' Album 2/3/17 | Cover Pg.13 ::]

I think it's all but solidified that Jump out the window is the next single

In a perfect world the next single would be Sacrifices. Top tier Big Sean was displayed on that song.

Album came and went for me but will give it another spin tomorrow

FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY 

Mike will made it feat. big sean - on the come up

A live version of this song been on youtube for the longest, I thought it was going to be 2nd or 3rd quarter, but still fire

link to the live one? might be the one im thinking of 
nerd.gif

I just heard this new Be Humble record from "King Kendrick."

Don't sit up here and tell me that that record is better than "Moves" or "Bounce Back" man.

Big Sean > Kendrick.

I just heard this new Be Humble record from "King Kendrick."

Don't sit up here and tell me that that record is better than "Moves" or "Bounce Back" man.

Big Sean > Kendrick.

Both them songs is whatever. I Decided came & went. Sean had his chance to go to the next level with that one & failed

Anybody went to one of the tour dates yet? Interested to see what folks thought of it...
Yeah my brother makes music and is real close to Sean's camp so we went to the LA Date at the paladium. I got to meet him as well.

>>>> Than that Humble ****.

His reaction was warranted. His album was really good man. So many great records. Was playing Sacrifices and Owe Me the other day.

Can't tell me that Bounce Back, No Favors, The Light, Sacrifices, Owe Me, aren't great records. Glad to see him getting the recognition that he deserves. Best out.

Back
Top Bottom