BIG THANKS to ISS and Niketalk

FREE ugly shoes are still ugly shoes..

Buy/sell thread in disguise

yeaaa this was not intended for that at all, not sure whats up with all the hate and trolling.

i couldnt make a thread to thank ISS and NT? srs

if it wasnt for both especially NT, i wouldnt have won the shoes nor would have anyone else. whats the issue?

SMH

Contest? I should venture out of General more often. 
nerd.gif

Contest? I should venture out of General more often. :nerd:

trust me, i saw it by accident and say why the hell not. i never win... ever. then i randomly got a PM telling me i won. thought it was someone trying to steal my info at first :rofl: SRS

Well the fact that you put "You Mad?" in the picture, kinda makes people think your bragging. What's wrong with just a simple thanks?!?

Last edited:
Nice win, I never win anything in contest either. Wish I would have seen that contest though. 

Well the fact that you put "You Mad?" in the picture, kinda makes people think your bragging. What's wrong with just a simple thanks?!?

i did that after i made this thread and people kept insisting to take pics like i was lying?

no need to brag over a pair of lebrons

Na, you just wanted to brag/ get cool points from general.

yea i hate lebron and his shoes and anyone that follows me in the Nike section knows it which is why i didnt want to post the shoes i won or anything just wanted to give thanks. thats all.

done posting in this thread, no idea people would act like this over this thread. SMH

This is the type of thing we're able to do thanks to the site sponsor program.  It helps us stay afloat amid all the ad blocking that goes on and we tried to make sure it was a win/win for all involved.  It cuts down on spam (since all promotional use of the site must be compensated), allows us to raise more money for charity, ensures that sponsors give back to the community (rather than just take), and allows us to verify that brand reps posting on our forums are who they claim to be. 

We made sure that all of the contests are no purchase necessary.  A lot of care goes into making the sponsorships beneficial for everyone and I hope even those who haven't yet won a contest will appreciate the addition.
Nice win, I never win anything in contest either. Wish I would have seen that contest though. 
Check the front page every now and then.  It's useful for the customizable news feed alone.

As an alternative, you could subscribe to the contests and deals section.  Whenever there's a contest or a NT exclusive coupon code/deal it'll be added there.  Thus far, the schedule of contests and deals has been a little irregular but we're hoping to improve that moving forward.

We should be holding the next contest in another few weeks or so.  Hopefully ISS will be involved again, as this past contest seemed to go very smoothly and they offered a prize that a lot of users were very excited about.

Meth, for the next contest you need to set it that user who have joined a full month prior to the contest and before that can join. You guys make it too easy for random people to sign up and join these contests and cheat.

Say that the Contest is held August 20th. User who have Joined July 20th and before that are all able to join, it makes it fair to everyone else that you dont have 20 pages full of users who joined in august trying to cheat.

Meth, for the next contest you need to set it that user who have joined a full month prior to the contest and before that can join. You guys make it too easy for random people to sign up and join these contests and cheat.

Say that the Contest is held August 20th. User who have Joined July 20th and before that are all able to join, it makes it fair to everyone else that you dont have 20 pages full of users who joined in august trying to cheat.
It's not a bad thing of contests encourage people to stop lurking and create memberships.  What we don't want is multiple account spam, but our tools make it easy for us to detect that and eliminate such accounts both from consideration and from the site.

It's not a bad thing of contests encourage people to stop lurking and create memberships.  What we don't want is multiple account spam, but our tools make it easy for us to detect that and eliminate such accounts both from consideration and from the site.

its pretty easy to make multiple accounts, not arguing with you. i know you guys have tools but different IP's...

its pretty easy to make multiple accounts, not arguing with you. i know you guys have tools but different IP's...
I'm not going to get into the specifics, but we don't just use a simple IP matching process anymore.  

Huddler's facilitated many different contests across their network.  They're very good at what they do.

Back
Top Bottom