Biggest dissapointment of 2011

I'm in Canada, pretty sure Banned 1's didn't even dropped here!
frown.gif
.. I still want a pair but I'm not paying $400+.. Camped out for my first time and got Concords, happy about that though.

Bordeaux VIIs -they weren't the only reason for me to quit, but they were certainly the final straw.

Originally Posted by beh235

For me, it's people's behavior surrounding the Concords. The griminess and extent people went to for this shoe
30t6p3b.gif
THIS, specially when it made the news and they showed footage of people acting like cave men... JUST WOW

banned AJ 1's and that the white/red-black AJ 1's also did not make it to be retroed again since 1994
frown.gif

where are the banned ones that were supposed to drop at retail stores (not outlets). With the black X!

Not copping multiple pair of the Banned 1s and the black/cement iii quality. Also the number of releases that were close to impossible to cop because of limited numbers or certain areas getting them (miami night lebron 8's & RA XIII)

I wanted the Ray Allen 13s, but I'm more disappointed that with fakes and such, I have to write off ever trusting any pair I ever see, if if I WANTED to pay a reseller price (which I don't).

Second would be, as someone mentioned, the behavior surrounding the Concord release.

Originally Posted by beh235

For me, it's people's behavior surrounding the Concords. The griminess and extent people went to for this shoe
30t6p3b.gif

HOW IS NDC GOING TO CRASH LIKE THAT?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

Gotta go with the white cement, black cement, and true blue iii's. The greasy looking thing they call leather that was used was just awful. Couldn't stand it on the white cements so I sold them after a couple of wears and just copped some '03s instead. Never wore the true blues so sold them quick because I thought the '09s where a lot better material wise.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Concords. There was no reason they should have made them more limited than Space Jams. I had never missed out on a release until then.

They were NOT more limited then the space jams. These were widely available but hype was just way too much.
I would have to go with the 3's for the quality issues.

Probably the Ray Allen 13's for me. When I got on Finishline.com there was a FSR and I got greedy by adding 2 into my cart but I guess that wasn't allowed and I didn't know this because that information was in the detail tab. WHO READS THE DETAILS TAB ON A RELEASE LIKE THAT?!?!?? If they had it like eastbay I would've been fine and I definitely would've had my pair. Oh well, guess I learned my lesson... :/

Back
Top Bottom