Biggest dissapointment of 2011

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Originally Posted by beh235

For me, it's people's behavior surrounding the Concords. The griminess and extent people went to for this shoe
30t6p3b.gif

HOW IS NDC GOING TO CRASH LIKE THAT?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif

^ IDK what it was like for anyone else, but it sorta crashed for me. It took a while but I got through. As far as them being limited, I doubt that. I ordered my pair around 35 min or so after the twitter link dropped, for a NDC release, that was not limited at all considering shoes can sell out inside of 10 min. This release really has me looking at my end of buying Nike products period.

Bordeaux VIIs! Money wasn't right at the time still looking for a size 11 for retail!

^try copping jays outside america

i am most unhappy with the ray xiii release. utter shambles.

although i am pleased to see super high quality "unauthorised" shoes being made which rival and exceed the quality of the official releases, however i won't pay any more than retail for them. "the game" can die for all i care. i just want nice shoes to wear. (hahah that unintentionally rhymed)

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I didn't bother paying attention to the Banned I's, but did Houston even get them?
I'm pretty sure if you have a nike outlet in Houston then they probably had them.

I don't have one because thanks to hype everytime I buy a shoe I can sell em for triple the price. With that I ccan buy originals and 99 to 2001 releases with ease.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I don't have one because thanks to hype everytime I buy a shoe I can sell em for triple the price. With that I ccan buy originals and 99 to 2001 releases with ease.

good for you, but i prefer working for a living

I didn't bother paying attention to the Banned I's, but did Houston even get them?

The Nike Store at the Premium Outlets in Cypress did. There's a video of the release on YouTube.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Trav T

Concords. There was no reason they should have made them more limited than Space Jams. I had never missed out on a release until then.

They were NOT more limited then the space jams. These were widely available but hype was just way too much.
I would have to go with the 3's for the quality issues.
There was hype for the space jams, too, as they are arguably more sought after.  Does anyone know how many Concords Niketown SF got?  Because everyone who lined up for the Space Jams got their pair.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

The Nike Store at the Premium Outlets in Cypress did. There's a video of the release on YouTube.
I'll check it out later. How long were boys camped out there?

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Concords
30t6p3b.gif

I would say the concords are/were more limited than space jams because i woke up at 6am lined up and got a pair.  
My mall which had at least 30 or more pairs of SJs a store only had 14 pairs of Concords.  I know there were some employee pairs, but from 30ish to exactly 14?  

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I would say all the limited releases online ESPECIALLY DB 4. I didnt even want them tried to help my dude out. It was insane.

Does anybody have a count for the times NDC or that crappy eastbay site crashed this year, during big releases? 
embarassed.gif

Bad quality of the black cements and the fact the price went up. Also I would have liked to seen a laney/grape pack and more pairs made of the concords. But thats life.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Concords. There was no reason they should have made them more limited than Space Jams. I had never missed out on a release until then.

They were NOT more limited then the space jams. These were widely available but hype was just way too much.
I would have to go with the 3's for the quality issues.
There was hype for the space jams, too, as they are arguably more sought after.  Does anyone know how many Concords Niketown SF got?  Because everyone who lined up for the Space Jams got their pair.
Arguably? The Space Jams were EASY compared to the concords. I pretty sure more folks lined up for these then the space jams. This was the shoe homework had to be done for to assure yourself a pair. I'm glad I did.

Glue marks and crease marks on my DS concords which is ironic since e inside says 'quality inspired by the greatest player ever' and my black cement paint starting to chip after 3 wears.. SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom