**** bigjoe99 Collection Post ****

Here is my collection. Been into sneakers for atleast 10-15 yrs. As you can tell mostly into Air Max. Bursts, 95's, and Stabs are my 3 favorites. I also like 574's alot. Almost all pairs have been worn and if not they will be. Just havent found the right time to wear em yet.

wow...nice collection...good to see u buy what u like...lovin the penny 2s...keep it up and welcome to NT mane

nice collection, can i have info on the 4th shoe.

air max ____?? if you dnt mind

Nice collection, AJ VI low
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

wow...nice collection...good to see u buy what u like...lovin the penny 2s...keep it up and welcome to NT mane

hey man, im not hating on your comment, in fact im speaking in generalities, but what does the term "buy what you like" mean exactly?

I've seen this term used when one has a collection with random variety, such as this. But, if a person bought straight j's and foams, isn't that also "buying what you like"?

just asking, fam.
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the comments. I def buy what I like but I think everyone does.

bakedFresh707: 4th shoe is AM1 Tweed Pack. I believe released  summer/fall 2007. I got them at a outlet early 08 from what I remember.

Nah, i understand everyone buys what they like but this collection seems like is not really based on all these hyped up releases that have been coming out (coppers, griffeys, eggplants, js). Guess i said it wrong but im just used to seeing collections like that and its good to see different collections such as this one. my fault if u too it the wrong way though. Overall a great collection

Back
Top Bottom