bill burr on lance armstrong/oprah on CONAN

laugh.gif

Well, that's not exactly profound. And just because it didn't hurt me means that it wasn't a problem?

And I'll say again, he didn't raise millions for cancer research - it was all for cancer awareness. Still a good cause but not the same.

Well, that's not exactly profound. And just because it didn't hurt me means that it wasn't a problem?

And I'll say again, he didn't raise millions for cancer research - it was all for cancer awareness. Still a good cause but not the same.
everyone at the top of anything in entertainment/sports/business etc has skeletons , he was emplying lance

did no harm to anyone and doesn't owe anyone a apology. and oprah needs to stop acting like every human

being on earth's story is amazing....

they wouldnt DARE bring up peds when he was in his prime bringing in the biggest ratings and advertising

dollars the sports ever seen. thus the "everyone turn in your yacht's" at the end

also from that show lmao

Didn't eem crack a smile. bill burr sucks. which nt would quit hyping him up
I never understood it. He speaks the truth sometimes but funny.. Nah. Just like yall think that aziz cat is funny... Nah

people have different opinions on what is funny? gadZOOKS!

aside from being funny bill spoke the truth too. why the cycling committees are mad at lance, dude made the sport relevant again, before no one cared

Burr's that dude imo. :pimp:

I'm not going to chime in and pretend to be the decider of all that is and is not funny, but dude definitely makes me laugh. The fact that people overtly debate comedy/comedians has always been ironic to me. It takes away from the whole premise, which is to make some people laugh.

Last edited:
"The guy was a sociopath on a bicycle" :rofl:

How can some of you say Bill Burr isn't funny? He's probably the realest current comedian

I think dude is speaking for those who are scared to say anything IMO. FYI, I think anziz ansari Sucks!(If I spelled his name wrong , my bad.)

Bill Burr is funny. Wish he had his own show or did something where he was on TV regularly, 3 standups not enough smh.

He's not Earthquake or Dave Chappelle or Bernie Mac funny, but he's a different type of funny because you have to laugh because 95% of the time, he's speaking truth

Back
Top Bottom