Bill Gates and 47,500 Cases of Paralysis

pig love

Banned
Bill Gates and 47,500 Cases of Paralysis

July 6, 2012

The Antislave 

bill_gates_47500_cases_paralysis_india.jpg

Untested vaccines causing new wave of polio-like paralysis across India

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is financially backing and publicly endorsing mass polio virus vaccinations in India. In case you didn’t hear him yourself, Bill Gates publicly announced that vaccines could help reduce the world population by 15%.

Gates also proclaimed that every newborn should be registered for vaccinations immediately to assure the goal of 90% of the population getting vaccinated for his “century of the vaccination.

Wow, some of you are SOOOOOOO desensitized!

Seriously, kids are being paralyzed and you make this about me? Do you think I'm writing these articles?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The maturity shown so far is astonishing,

Your sources you gave are astonishing.

That quip about him being the devil too... So real my man... So real...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Really, you can google or bing it if you wish and see hundreds of the same article. You didn't try that huh? Your first instinct was just
sick.gif
 Stupid Pig. Have you been to Africa or India lately and know this is fake? No 

Really, you can google or bing it if you wish and see hundreds of the same article. You didn't try that huh? Your first instinct was just
sick.gif

Just because a million different blogs post the same freaking article doesn't mean that it's fact.

I've heard from about 50 different inside "Sources", and there are tens of thousands of tweets and articles saying that Dwight Howard is, or is minutes away from being a Laker.

Start posting some actual information. Give us some credible WHO articles, independent testing results, first hand accounts and then we can start to discuss.

Instead you come in here and copy paste some article from Infowars and start calling Bill Gates the devil. Once again, this leaves you looking like a cot damn fool.

What is so bad about his father? Please don't say because of his involvement with Planned Parenthood and how they are just some evil eugenics organization.....

I see your on a lot of the alternative news sites....I think this particular case is true but a lot of that stuff is politically motivated but they lack general political direction.in this particular thread I agree with you....but what can you ad on to this though? what are you against? your not making yourself clear.

It's not enough just to point out what the wealthy do with all their hard earned money....you have to air the system out for what it is...it's not Bill Gates...it's the culture/system itself that allows such a small percentage of people to capitalize off the toiling masses.

people like Bill Gates have at least made contributions to the world rather than being just filthy rich like the people on the top of the pyramid..still when it comes to humanitarian endeavors like this...he's just a face...taking orders...

sick.gif

Just because a million different blogs post the same freaking article doesn't mean that it's fact.

I've heard from about 50 different inside "Sources" and there are tens of thousands of tweets and articles saying that Dwight Howard is or is minutes away from being a Laker.

Start posting some actual information. Give us some credible WHO articles, independent testing results, first hand accounts and then we can start to discuss.

Instead you come in here and copy paste some article from Infowars and start calling Bill Gates the devil. Once again, this leaves you looking like a cot damn fool.
QFT
Pig, please look at my previous post http://niketalk.com/topic/318047/Bad-Science-Vol-Stem-Cells---abortions-DURP-FYI----  in regards to these comments. 

And, in addition, look at this example http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/  of how you can can easily be manipulated by non-credible sources and false authorities. 

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

The ignorance in this thread is amazing.

I am 100% against "vaccines"
I wish I could teleport individuals like this to times where modern medicine and knowledge of microbio pathogenesis didn't exist and diseases, which have been eradicated by vaccines, ran rampant. 
And if by placing quotation marks around vaccines you are indicating that you are only discussing "fake vaccines" as some kind of conspiracy theory then ...
sick.gif

tired.gif

I've had a little too much to drink to realize if this thread is laced w/ sarcasm or not.

Seriously, kids are being paralyzed and you make this about me? Do you think I'm writing these articles?

Yes.

Originally Posted by red mpls

Yes.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

OPV's can cause polio yes it's true. It's well documented. They use OPVs particularly because the virus proliferates in the body and then spreads to others in close proximity of the patient thereby vaccinating them. It helps spread the vaccine quicker but it can and sometimes does go wrong.

But those stats you gave were made up. Did you bother to research them YOURSELF? Or are you just taking that blog author's word for it?

Back
Top Bottom