Bill Walker OMFG

Originally Posted by Method Man

I hope you realize I sat through the entire 2nd round of the draft hoping the Wizards would draft this guy.... and they did.

Abe Pollin is 85 years old. Mother nature, get on your job.
You know they needed the money they got back from Boston in order to re-up Gilbert and Antawn?

So would have rather not locked one of them up? (pre-Gil injury of course...)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
Brendan Bass tonight on 3 Bulls.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I always like Brandon Bass since he was @ LSU.

Glad to see him showing out

He's gonna be a problem in the league. So much potential if he could stay healthy and out of jail.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
Brendan Bass tonight on 3 Bulls.
sick.gif
sick.gif

I always like Brandon Bass since he was @ LSU.

Glad to see him showing out

Co-sign but it had to be on my squad???
smh.gif

I literally dropped my kick and put both hands over my face when he did that
smh.gif

You know they needed the money they got back from Boston in order to re-up Gilbert and Antawn?

You must be his great-grandson to defend that move. That's pure PR spin.

1) He's a second round pick, meaning the cap footprint is about as minimal as it gets. You need to have a full roster... the CHEAPEST you could possiblyget away with paying for a full roster is to have minimum salaries.
2) They signed players AFTER letting him go - and for substantially more money. Dee Brown? Juan Dixon?
3) Arenas was willing to play for less than the max. If the team had its roster set, including Bill Walker, and Arenas was still offered an enormous deal, ishe really passing that up to go... where... to Memphis? Back to Golden State for less money?
4) Honestly, and no disrespect to Gil, I would rather have added Elton Brand than gamble heavy on Arenas' knees anyway.

Obviously you'd rather have Arenas than Bill Walker - but that was never the decision. You had a potential impact player fall into your lap in the secondround and, like a cheap, losing organization, they sold his draft rights for cash and nothing else.

Originally Posted by Method Man

You must be his great-grandson to defend that move. That's pure PR spin.

1) He's a second round pick, meaning the cap footprint is about as minimal as it gets. You need to have a full roster... the CHEAPEST you could possibly get away with paying for a full roster is to have minimum salaries.
2) They signed players AFTER letting him go - and for substantially more money. Dee Brown? Juan Dixon?
3) Arenas was willing to play for less than the max. If the team had its roster set, including Bill Walker, and Arenas was still offered an enormous deal, is he really passing that up to go... where... to Memphis? Back to Golden State for less money?
4) Honestly, and no disrespect to Gil, I would rather have added Elton Brand than gamble heavy on Arenas' knees anyway.

Obviously you'd rather have Arenas than Bill Walker - but that was never the decision. You had a potential impact player fall into your lap in the second round and, like a cheap, losing organization, they sold his draft rights for cash and nothing else.

We shouldn't even have paid Gil that much in the first place...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm sorry, but I can't imagine our franchise going up with the roster we have now. We don't need Gil in any way. If we had average guards, Caron,and dominant big men, we would run the East.

Man back when him and Mayo were playin high school ball in Cincy they threw down some of the nastiest slams ive ever seen.

he getting more pub than celts 1st rder Giddens who also can fly..

remix of 1st game

putback vs Cavs and he tried to let Lebron know he's in the L after that...

/\ Na he doesn't have contest bounce anymore...he has "watch out, you can get dunked on" bounce but he doesn't have that super contest typejumping ability anymore.

Back
Top Bottom