BILLIONAIRE ADOPTS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

I didn't even know you could do that...

02.1n019.adoption1.C--300x300.jpg

A 48-year-old Florida polo mogul — about to go on trial for DUI manslaughter — adopted his 42-year-old girlfriend in a move that could shield much of his fortune from a wrongful-death lawsuit.
Billionaire John Goodman’s adoption of Heather Hutchins, his girlfriend since 2009, is “surreal

roll.gif
I ain't even mad. He knows he's gonna lose in court so he is preparing for that loss.

Dude better do time. Can't believe anyone would feel otherwise. Basically killed an innocent 23 y/o
30t6p3b.gif

If someone didn't lose their life because of him I wouldn't be mad. But they need to make him pay up.

Yea this is an old story. His real children are trying to block his girlfriend from having access to any of the trust fund. While that's a shrewd move, now if you see the 2 exhibiting any P.D.A, could you report them for incest? What if he gets her pregnant? Like the article said, it's so unprecedented the rules will somewhat be made up as you go

You should be able to report them for incest. Didn't they get on Woody Allen for dating and then MARRYING his wife's daughter who they adopted and he helped raise?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da rich know how to play that defense wit their profits...not mad at all.

Basically. As long as he does his time for what he did because that was horrible.

Didn't Hogan do something similar? He (or his son I forget) was being sued, so Hogan divorced his wife thus cutting his net worth in half.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Yea this is an old story. His real children are trying to block his girlfriend from having access to any of the trust fund. While that's a shrewd move, now if you see the 2 exhibiting any P.D.A, could you report them for incest? What if he gets her pregnant? Like the article said, it's so unprecedented the rules will somewhat be made up as you go

u

In all seriousness I hope justice is served, we're talking about recklessness and drunk driving here.
No one, regardless of their financial status should be above being punished for murder.

dude is a billionaire and was driving while drunk what an idiot
dude couldnt get a driver for his bently?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

u

In all seriousness I hope justice is served, we're talking about recklessness and drunk driving here.
No one, regardless of their financial status should be above being punished for murder.
oj-simpson-verdict-100395jpg-8a700e136a5c82d9_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom