Bin Laden not buried at sea, body moved on CIA plane to US

hmmm.....interesting....thoughts??
The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was 

I don't know if this proves anything.  This guy is just speculating what happened, it says he "believed" the body was sent to dover.  It doesn't say anything with certainty.  
But that being said i think this whole this is a big historical mistreatment.  Just the "oh we killed him....then dumped him at sea.....no pics.....just believe us....that is what happened....kthnxbai"  It doesn't pass the smell test as they say.

I don't think he was dumped at sea right away if at all.  But this report doesn't really do much to affirm my belief other then agree with me.   

Dude is chillin right now in Bush's ranch in Texas drinking some cold coronas. Blee dat

the government is hiding something.

There was no proof at all that he was killed and buried at sea. Pictures show of the attacked and people killed. but none of them was of Bin Laden

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I don't know if this proves anything.  This guy is just speculating what happened, it says he "believed" the body was sent to dover.  It doesn't say anything with certainty.  
But that being said i think this whole this is a big historical mistreatment.  Just the "oh we killed him....then dumped him at sea.....no pics.....just believe us....that is what happened....kthnxbai"  It doesn't pass the smell test as they say.

I don't think he was dumped at sea right away if at all.  But this report doesn't really do much to affirm my belief other then agree with me.   
All Of This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I am so, so surprised.

Who cares where his body is?

If hes in Langley then of course they were gonna tell everyone they gave him some type of proper sea burial.
laugh.gif

What do you want them to say? "Oh hey we got your boy... Shot him up real good... Now were crackin his ribs open to see what kind of Afghan wheat thins he was munching on... Hell brb."

laugh.gif
Actin like the Gov is doing US a disservice by not telling us where his body really is... Like IGAF.

Dead is dead. Who cares where is body is at?  If I was in charge, I would have cut him his body in pieces and let it rot in every corner of Afghanistan's border. 

They made me believe he was dead. I do not know what happened with the body though.
I wondering how long it would take for something to leak.

Back
Top Bottom