BIN23 XIII PREMIO [ NEW IMAGES ]

^ Well you have no choice but to "pass" unless you pay quadruple digit prices for them.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Damn this thread a dead. About to drop to page 2 smh. I guess its on to the next one but, has anybody rock theirs and how do they hold cause some dude said he balled in them and he felt like they were about to fall apart smh. So much for quality lol.

yea i been playin in them and to me they are coming apart like i said they use better materials but still they are made poorly,when i have a chance ima post pics 

Still looking for a pair. I refuse to pay over $300 for a shoe that retails for $175 though. If I can get a pair cool, if not I'm not too mad.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Damn this thread a dead. About to drop to page 2 smh. I guess its on to the next one but, has anybody rock theirs and how do they hold cause some dude said he balled in them and he felt like they were about to fall apart smh. So much for quality lol.

yea i been playin in them and to me they are coming apart like i said they use better materials but still they are made poorly,when i have a chance ima post pics 

Pics or i call BS

So all this Premio was BS.  They give you a few bags and shoe horn, but the quality is mediocre still at best?  

Then again, I wouldn't recommend balling in any current JB shoes.

I actually really want these, but just as "Jordan XIII" said, paying over $300 just becomes ridiculous for a shoe that is approximately 190.00 w/ tax!!! I admit, I paid $300 shipped for the BIN 2's and they are DOPE!!! But I also got lucky because my seller had a heart...yeah it sounds silly that $300 shipped is having a heart...he was willing to "only make 100% profit"...haha...Looking for 150% to 200% profit as a reseller is just effing BS!!! Greed Kills!!! And here I am willing to pay $300 shipped but that just isn't good enough...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So all this Premio was BS.  They give you a few bags and shoe horn, but the quality is mediocre still at best?  

Then again, I wouldn't recommend balling in any current JB shoes.

I am stunned at how this is still a surprise to some people.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

***in NOT really into BINS,im more on OG Colorway,so PASS on this garbage,sorry to whoever i ran-over***

this!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Worst XIII I've ever seen, hypebeasts will gobble it up and look like a thanksgiving tablecloth on their feet

lmao
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Damn, these are horrible.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

These are seriously ugly, I don't see how people could like these AT ALL. But to each his own, congrats to whoever copped.

trust me, ppl only "like" them because they are limited, which means high resell. as we can see, most who copped are reselling. yea, they must reeeeaallly "like" them.
roll.gif

I would love to get a pair to rock but I Just can't pay the $300 price tag. Hope they come down in due time.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I would love to get a pair to rock but I Just can't pay the $300 price tag. Hope they come down in due time.

I am right there with you I want a pair but the price is a little steep.  In time they will come down a little or someone will need some money after all the beasts go away!!!

I seen some go for 225 shipped. I guess the hype is dying down plus the shoes are
sick.gif

I've been watching eBay listings close for mid $300s in my size since release date. Had a few on my watch list and the day I decide not to check a listing I was watching ended for 250 shipped. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom