Birdman betting $5 million on the

is he tryna bet his twitter followers? if he wanted to bet 5mil im sure he knows the channels to go thru-

looks like 50 is ready to pick up 1mil of it- lets see if he goes thru with it

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Its crazy how a man thinks he can tell another man what to do with his bread
laugh.gif

I never told him what he should do with his bread.

I hope he gets as much money as a stupid $#!#! can get in this world.

People come down on Mitt Romney for tryna bet $10,000, but it's all good when this $#!#! wants to put 5 milli on a game.

Mitt Romney is running for president of the United States of America
Birdman is not.

Your argument is terrible.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'll take that bet. If I lose, I'm effed for life. But if I win I'm set for life. That's the chance I'm willing to take.

Believe it or not, 5 mill WONT have you set for life kiddo

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I'll take that bet. If I lose, I'm effed for life. But if I win I'm set for life. That's the chance I'm willing to take.

Maybe for you.

For real though. Give me 5 million and I won't need another penny. I'm not going to live "that life." I don't need a mansion or even a McMansion. The house would be nice though, in a nice area. Not a "nice" area. No luxury car(s). At least half the money will stay in the bank.

I don't even want to know how you live if 5 million wouldn't cover your bills and living expenses for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

rm71wm.png

2wdbwo1.jpg

Birdman always wins.
laugh.gif

As I recall, hr bet a couple mil on the heat beating mavs last year.....mavs won, he was heated and then pics were found him partying with the mavs. He makes stupid bets.

laugh.gif
kids these days-
30t6p3b.gif

Do you know what you could do with $5M to make you set for "THAT LIFE." Y'all acting like $5M ain't a bundle of loot.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Do you know what you could do with $5M to make you set for "THAT LIFE." Y'all acting like $5M ain't a bundle of loot.
I'm saying...
That's like 190M here in DR, if only... Oh, the possibilities. 
eek.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 fool. thats the same as working 50 years making 150k/yr before taxes, which most likely is way more than you will make a year.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
 fool. thats the same as working 50 years making 150k/yr before taxes, which most likely is way more than you will make a year.
Inflation...and cost of living increases annually. 
If you're sitting at 50 years at 150k a year today... 

10 years from now, that 150k won't be worth as much as that 150k today and so on. 

By the time you seeing that 150k in the 25th year you'll see it's not that much.

He can do what he wants. It's his money, he just wants to stunt, that's what I find sad about it. IDGAF what you do with your money mayne.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

laugh.gif
Inflation...and cost of living increases annually. 
If you're sitting at 50 years at 150k a year today... 

10 years from now, that 150k won't be worth as much as that 150k today and so on. 

By the time you seeing that 150k in the 25th year you'll see it's not that much.

You're missing the point, 10, 20, 30 years you give me 5 mil ima be set for life, if you're smart with it you wont complain

Back
Top Bottom