Birdman doin it AGAIN SMH (vol. Que the Birdman hand rub gif)

I dont like Birdman, but to take a couple of pics & talk to some fans, I respect that. Nowadays, it feels like all celebs try to run away from fans unless it's like a meet& greet.

Rozay's 2nd maybach coupe
29393316d77b11e1899a12313804ce11_7.jpg

maybachs are trash though...

I dont like Birdman, but to take a couple of pics & talk to some fans, I respect that. Nowadays, it feels like all celebs try to run away from fans unless it's like a meet& greet.

meh i feel like if it wasnt for the camera he wouldnt have done jack. he doesnt seem like the type of dude who likes to talk to everyday normal people, give daps, small talk, and take pics. i was honestly surprised then remembered its infront of a camera.

meh i feel like if it wasnt for the camera he wouldnt have done jack. he doesnt seem like the type of dude who likes to talk to everyday normal people, give daps, small talk, and take pics. i was honestly surprised then remembered its infront of a camera.

I've seen many occasions where he did take pics with fans. But I won't even lie, if I had a tenth of his paper I would have no dambs to give about none of these people. :lol:

Birdman always show love to people I respect him for it

Lil Wayne use to be the arrogant one but as of late he has been VERY humble! idk if its because he getting older or cause skating has him looking at life different but I have personally met Wayne 3 times

Once during Carter 2 pre carter 3 era dude was arrogant and straight rude to people

I seen him when he got out of prison and he was a little more humble

But I seen him back a couple months ago and dude was all smiles and giggles and we actually had a convo and he was kicking it with all the kids and skaters

Back
Top Bottom