Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aight

• Trash bin status

• Waitin til no khaled version drop

• Total voters
^ Looked at it and said no....Its old unreleased stuff where ross couldnt rap at the time

this should be around when he was recording Trilla and Deeper than Rap so it wont be that bad in all reality, those were good albums

^ Looked at it and said no....Its old unreleased stuff where ross couldnt rap at the time

wrong this is when rick ross was at his peak of lyricism without the BMF affect.
yeah i BEEN heard about this i thought this was gonna drop about 2-3 years ago.
sidenote what album is that ross and birdman song where ross is like money, money, money baaaags and then birdman in the background sayin "born stunna"

Yea this had to be made between trilla and deeper than rap..his voice is wayyyy different

I dont understand why they couldnt just take the lyrics and put them on some newer beats or remaster the tracks, they all sound youtube quality.

I think this is alot of stuff from Albert Anastasia and that other tape that drop that didnt make the cut. LIke when Veterans Day Dropped/

i been waiting on this since trilla dropped, but it litterally sounds like they ripped the audio from worldstar or youtube and put them on a c.d. those damn explosions before each track has got to go

its basically a modern poor man's version of da big tymers....

addicted was ALWAYS my **** ....

it was all good a week ago
laugh.gif

"thats why khaled is blessssssseed"
Real ****.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom