Birdman Says He'll Keep Spending "Baby Money" + Complex article Vol. Belee dat plehboi

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

[h2]
Vol. Belee dat plehboi
[/h2]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet

oh.
laugh.gif
jokes on you, you don;t will a milli if you bet a milli
embarassed.gif
 shame on me for thinking 1 million dollars was 7 figures and not 6....at least im not alone
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:
After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet 

Wait....

for anybody that knows anything about betting....you dont win what you bet, there are odds....not like you can bet $50 on the lakers to beat the cavs and get paid that same $50

After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet

oh.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
 shame on me for thinking 1 million dollars was 7 figures and not 6....at least im not alone
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:
After betting $1 million on the Green Bay Packers in this past Sunday's Super Bowl, YMCMB's own won the six-figure bet 

Wait....

for anybody that knows anything about betting....you dont win what you bet, there are odds....not like you can bet $50 on the lakers to beat the cavs and get paid that same $50

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

oh.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:

You're right, if you bet $50 you get like $42.18 if you win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

oh.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
CJ616 wrote:
JFDOOM wrote:

You're right, if you bet $50 you get like $42.18 if you win
pimp.gif

he prob bet the monline which was around -165 if i'm not mistaken......not too sure.....i know for sure he didnt bet the spread....even then he would've won less then a milli because of the juice

he prob bet the monline which was around -165 if i'm not mistaken......not too sure.....i know for sure he didnt bet the spread....even then he would've won less then a milli because of the juice

Back
Top Bottom