BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

We will see where he will be in 10 years. No hard but I just hope he's on top of his finances.

Ps: I would rather hang out with Jay. Birdman is too extra for me.

We will see where he will be in 10 years. No hard but I just hope he's on top of his finances.

Ps: I would rather hang out with Jay. Birdman is too extra for me.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 
His "oil company" got outed by Bloomberg last year or the year before. Trust me, it won't last forever.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Why isn't dude EVER on the Forbes list though?

Dude is basically begging for the IRS to freeze his **@.
I'm waiting till YM breaks up and they start doing the typical interviews "we wasn't getting paid...he shafted us...we got no ownership of masters etc." 
His "oil company" got outed by Bloomberg last year or the year before. Trust me, it won't last forever.

30t6p3b.gif
jelly aint even the word, that thing looks sick

I see Birdman finally understood Jay's lyrics in Maybach Music and decided to get himself one........"The Mayback is bananas.......peel back".

I see Birdman finally understood Jay's lyrics in Maybach Music and decided to get himself one........"The Mayback is bananas.......peel back".

Back
Top Bottom