Birmingham, AL

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Huntsville Summit
nerd.gif

LOL where would we meet? Kreativ Sole? The Greenroom?
laugh.gif
 @ the Green Room.  Count me out.  
I need to hit up the new KS though.  In the 2+ years at their old spot, I didn't make it there once.  
ohwell.gif
  %%@* just never worked out w/ my hectic work/family schedule.  Plus they don't sell shoes, which I'm hoping will change soon.  Don't really do the newest/latest/hyped up streetwear thing anymore.  

Huntsville Summit
nerd.gif

Red Hot Kitchen (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) on University . Get the eating out the way early 
didn't know this dude Trife lived in Huntsville

Huntsville Summit
nerd.gif

The Pony
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

KS has a new spot? I thought they shut down....I went when they first opened and again around christmas to grab a G shock that I never wear. Did they ever actually get any kicks?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Huntsville Summit
nerd.gif

The Pony
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

KS has a new spot? I thought they shut down....I went when they first opened and again around christmas to grab a G shock that I never wear. Did they ever actually get any kicks?
dude, I got an email last week and dude seemed distraught about his spot shutting down. Get an email like 2 days ago and he is emailing folks the new address and super excited so yes. And they had a couple of pairs of kicks and they would usually release a shirt in the same colorways. But that was only a few times. I only went right around when they first opened and I bought a 10Deep shirt I've worn maybe twice in the past 3 years 
laugh.gif

Huntsville Summit
nerd.gif

The Pony
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, they moved to the strip mall behind the old Blockbuster on Oakwood.  Definitely a different spot in town, but it looks like they have more room to work with there.  And rent is probably cheaper, so win-win for them.  No kicks yet though.  At this point, I'm wondering if Tee is even trying to sell kicks, since it seems like the streetwear business is treating him right. 

So true, Huntsville looks like any other city now with all the little hypebeasts running around.
Glad to see dude expanding though.

A T town summit during a game would be dope, we could tailgate. It's not far from Birmingham at all and the Huntsville peeps could get there in like what a hour and a half?

So true, Huntsville looks like any other city now with all the little hypebeasts running around.
Glad to see dude expanding though.

A T town summit during a game would be dope, we could tailgate. It's not far from Birmingham at all and the Huntsville peeps could get there in like what a hour and a half?
DO IT O_O didnt know this many NTErs lived near or in the HAM but above comment sounds good o work at a bar down here wats good fellas??????/

A ttown or HSV summit would work better than a bham one IMO. I should be getting me a lil spot in ttown in January hopefully

Back
Top Bottom