Bishop at Aretha Franklin's Funeral Wildin

Nah

She def looked Uncomfortable and you can see her kinda trying to move away but dude had a death grip on her

Def did it on purpose

Had to watch a few times because I thought it was an accident but it’s that or dude is a lil too friendly
Yeah, when I saw the clips, can't lie I was hard pressed to find the groping but what absolutely stuck out was the look of discomfort she has. She actually looks scared as ****, not just uncomfortable. How she's looking back (apparently as she's being groped) as if she's hoping someone will come save her. **** was highly uncomfortable.

The gif on the previous page kinda closes the book. That's crazy.

Looks like she was at least trying to wiggle the titty out if his hand.

I mean people have done wayy worst in front of cameras on the internet and this is what sacres you?

Not that other things on the internet haven't made me scratch my head but this dude was out here being blatant in front of millions while simultaneously being recorded

Yeah, certain things you can do like this if this was your girl/wife but This is being televised and homie is definitely violating the SLEF RESPECT LINE even if he's gay.

Mel B can still get it though, i like my milfs ripe and tender. She's currently in rehab for alcoholism and sex addiction, i need to be with her in her time of recovery. :evil:

He's probably preaching a sermon now about how Satan is trying to bring him down and ruin his legacy

And his followers will pretend nothing ever happened because he's a man of God who can and will never do any wrong.

Man this is a slippery slope.

I find it hard to believe he intended to grope her in front of national tv.

I think he got too friendly though.

I don't think he got off by grabbing a bit of A cups.

Apology was good enough for me.

I could talk to you about things I did and thought that's how the game was played but y'all don't want the real.

Man this is a slippery slope.

I find it hard to believe he intended to grope her in front of national tv.

I think he got too friendly though.

I don't think he got off by grabbing a bit of A cups.

Apology was good enough for me.

I could talk to you about things I did and thought that's how the game was played but y'all don't want the real.

If your stance is that you don't think he intended to grope her then I'm not sure why how you think the "game" is played holds any relevance here.

If your stance is that you don't think he intended to grope her then I'm not sure why how you think the "game" is played holds any relevance here.

Because every gesture is under a scope now.

Either you get it or you don't.

Not for nothing, foul what he did to her but i was wondering the same thing when i first seen her there performing, " the hell she doing there" ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom