Black/Cactus Penny Foams

I actually HATE the Dooms. I love Foamposties because they are the most durable shoes out, and will look fresh months, maybe even years depending on the person, after you wear them. The Dooms just don't have that quality because of the white sole. And not to mention its missing nubuck on the upper. Its like a prissy version of the foamposite.

Just my $00.02.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

^^ You prolly hate the dooms because you dont have them... the quality on them is on point.. The clear bottom on the Blue Foams yellow over time... which doesnt mean the quality on them is worse... The overall shoe is madd durable and for the price tag is worth it... Seems like your dissin the shoes because of the white bottom not the quality...SMH
Now Available!! P-Rod II's (sz. 8,11.5) and Nike SB Jackets (sz. XXL)

Check Foams suck IMO .... Ruin the look of them .. so No Check foam > Check Foams .. thats my opinion and Im entitle to one ...
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Look, any clear bottom will yellow over time... You can clean the clear bottom and the foam material so they don't look worn. However, you cannot clean the white bottom of the Dooms.
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Band-Aid Dunk SB in 11 PM Me​

I don't hate the Dooms because I don't have them, kleenkutz
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

Yo....when are these joints being released...I'm needin a pr of these !!!
pimp.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
the quality on them is on point..

i agree. i love my dooms. they look great period!

the foams are my shoe. i have og's that i still wear. till that carbon pops out... i have no complaints!! i would pick that shoe over a jordan XI concord anytime! (excluding spacejams and concords) my opinion.

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
^^ You prolly hate the dooms because you dont have them... the quality on them is on point.. The clear bottom on the Blue Foams yellow over time... which doesnt mean the quality on them is worse... The overall shoe is madd durable and for the price tag is worth it... Seems like your dissin the shoes because of the white bottom not the quality...SMH
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
On eBay: 2 pairs of PRADA Flip-Flops, both size 10 US/Prada 9. Fits US 11 PERFECTLY. $50 EACH. CLICK HERE.​
TEAM-AF-ONE

i have yet to wear the retro blue penny from this year sliver/black foams doom foams this all black pair and i still did not even wear my white/university blue foams from 2003. I only wear 2 pairs of 1997 2000 and 2002 black foams............I am crazy Idont know what i am waiting for but i do know i am a foamposite head thats for sure.
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

^^ you need to hop off that black/silver pair homey................... :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damn, those are sick. Doubt I'd cop, but impressed with the actual photos.
King of the Court​
ROGERFEDERER​
"He moves like a whisper and executes like a wrecking ball" Nick Bollettieri​

225270091.jpg
i know i posted this picture a few times but here is my foamposite collection from this past january
JORDAN RETRO 4 "LIGHTING" SIZE 8.5 W/TSHIRT SIZE XL $300.00

MF DOOM DUNKS SIZES 9,10 10.5 11 $285.00 EACH

NIKE ID CARDS FOR SALE

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP

:wow:
embarassed.gif
at those silver foams..................................... :wow:
embarassed.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Can't wait for these to drop.

I didn't get the Silver foams because of the lack of nubuck upper...

So, I just keep it funky with my silver/black FPIs...

"Super Producer J," just like with the DOOMs, the leather upper on the silver foams just looks cheap to me. Again, JUST MY OPINION, and I'm a foam/flight head since '97.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
I didn't get the Silver foams because of the lack of nubuck upper...

Same the leather on them BLEW ME, but now im kicking myself for it, still looking for a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom