Black/Cactus Penny Foams

:lol:
laugh.gif

I'm just not feeling green bottoms for 200.

Nike stop @#%$ around and give us the pearl foams. :wow:
eek.gif
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

^^^
THOSE ARE AMAZING!!? YOU BETTER COPP THEM!!! LOL
I FEEL YOU ON THE PEARLS.... GOT MINE SITTING AT HOME ALONE....
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
and posting your pic again accomplishes what exactly?
8)
glasses.gif

Any who .... is it me or do the pennys look like there anthracite/cactus and not blk/cactus? it might just be the light.... if they were would you still cop?

my first post got deleted. (yes thats my sig.)

myspace.com/justfourkickz

I'D ACTUALLY BY THESE...THE COLORWAY IS PRETTY DECENT...USUALLY I WOULD STICK TO THE ORIGINAL COLORWAY...

I really want these but I know no place in Jacksonville will get these.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360​

when are these and the black/red releasing? nov/dec right?
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I'm probably going to pass on the cactus joints, but I'm anxious for the black/reds. Don't know if I'll have the funds to dish out for them though, especially if they drop near Christmas.

Gifts for my wife & family > black/red Foams.

>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

i hope these bred and cactus foams release NOV and DEC.!! too much shoes comin out at once lol
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

^^ this dude can get them all :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

^ Try $200 price tag.
They were $180 when they came out in the '96-'97 bball season.
I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!​

i can pass on both for a couple of months. they are gonna be flooded on ebay like the all black ones. u can cop a pair for $150 shipped now on ebay.

cant go wrong with the BLUE & PEARL FOAMS!

^ lol yup it makes it that much funnier. Well anyway i plan on getting these foam posites they are too cool

these are def on my list of most wanted. im not a big fan of the foamposite colorways outside of the original set but these im really digging. if anything us fans should rejoice that we are getting something close to a neon green on a classic shoe. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom