Black/Cactus Penny Foams

im feelin these will b my 1st pair of pennys copped along wit the black/reds follwin
WANTED: DS AM 90 Infrareds sz 12, DS AM 90 Homegrowns sz 11.5, DS Union !80s sz 11.5 or 12, DS sz 11.5 Bocas, Cincos, Tiffany's, DS Grapes sz 11.5,DS sz 11.5 White Mita Dunks
-aim: bgtym20
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

Looks way better then them crappy catalog pics... these will more then likely be copped.. but I still ain't gonna call or even think of em as Penny ONE'S
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

These will be a def. cop...Foamposites...a D.C. Favorite...
250 shipped.
Delivery COnfirmation.
Insurance.
Double-boxed.

EMAIL ME
lavanand@hotmail.com

I just don't get why they are a Foam One and not a Foam Pro. I think the absence of a swoosh and the Penny logo just make it feel wrong to me...
SuraEsco: HATE

:wow:
eek.gif

i need these
Wanted (sz. 10-10.5): Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer, AF1 Canvas Safety Orange low, Viotech Trainer, ESPO, Pharrell Dunk, Jordan III, Brazil High Dunk / Windrunner SB Jacket sz. XL

i may be late but when do these release?
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.

bring back the pearl colorway nike!
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsth KoreasUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneersArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

Quote:
I wonder if they'll be as hard to come by as the OG colorway retro.
Probably not. They build hype with the OG's and everyone that missed out will probably run for these.
Quote:
Why would they make a shoe, when there isnt much black and green apparel out there?
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Shoe looks beautiful!...but my Neon Royal pairs are far superior
Hopefully Dunk and JB hype will force these into the $125 price range so that I can purchase two pair to play ball in.
"invisible sig"-if you can see this sig, then you've probably quoted me.

im still lookin for the blue foams...but these are copped too...
I'm Tripling My Money Up
If U Ain't Talkin Dollars
Then I Don't See Where U Comin From
....WALE....
Pronounced Wah-Lay

what are you people talkin about there black and green? not black and blue or black and red black and GREEN! these are horible good job nike on still puttin out wack colors

Back
Top Bottom