Black Cement 3 LC

Hey Nt, 

Wanted to get a LC on these BC3s just because the price didn't add up.

They look legit to me but I'm no master.

Something seems off about these, can you get a shot of the tongues, level shot, without the laces blocking it?

I agree shape of the whole shoe looks off. Leanin towards fake on these. What was the price on these that u said didnt add up?

I agree shape of the whole shoe looks off. Leanin towards fake on these. What was the price on these that u said didnt add up?
It's an auction, and it isn't necessarily being bid on a lot. its only at $103 right now. They claim it the pair is 100% authentic, and their seller rating is impressive, but the seller isn't really a jordan seller so I wasn't sure if they actually knew the legitimacy of the pair.

I also think the shape looks off to me (us) because of how tightly they are laced maybe?

It's an auction, and it isn't necessarily being bid on a lot. its only at $103 right now. They claim it the pair is 100% authentic, and their seller rating is impressive, but the seller isn't really a jordan seller so I wasn't sure if they actually knew the legitimacy of the pair.

I also think the shape looks off to me (us) because of how tightly they are laced maybe?
Nah it aint how its laced. Id leave these alone personally

Got it. 

Thanks for your help agsz and ryan!
These are HIGHLY coveted Air Jordan 3s. Be prepared to spend $300+ on a DS pair. Prob more. Most legit reptuable sites are charging 450-500+ for a DS pair of 2011 BC3s right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom