Black Cement 3s 2011 LEGIT CHECK

Hello, I bought some BC 3s a couple days ago and was very curious about these shoes. I'm very convinced the left shoe is legit but the right is fake. Please let me know
1st picture: in this picture the left shoe is on the right and the right shoe is on the left. As you can see the left shoe looks good while the right shoe's elephant print is too thick.

View media item 2283133
View media item 2283136
Just a closer pic of both shoes

View media item 2283138
This is a picture of the left shoe (which I think is legit) the stitching inside is white.

View media item 2283141
This is a picture of the right shoe (which I think is fake) with black stitching instead of white.
The most important piece of evidence is that the left shoe's leather is more softer and flexible, while the right shoe's leather is a bit more stiff and hard.
Here's a picture of the tag on both shoes
View media item 2283147

I would have to conclude with the poster that something is very odd and probably a fake.

The elephant print is different and the two color stitching is just plain wack.

Sorry but my pair is DS and the insole is glued down so I cannot verify on my pair.

However, when I checked a few other 3's from that time period all had black stitching on both shoes.

No elephant print is alike and also shoe can have different color stitching under the insoles. These are legit

Back
Top Bottom