Black Culture Discussion Thread

CV-3_ITVAAAlK9d.jpg

Many people have been pointing out the racial undertones within the X-Men story/films for decades now. I just saw the trailer for Apocalypse and they really took it to the max with this one.

Stephen King said it best. "Fiction is the truth inside the lie".

Is there ways to invest in  a country economically without being from there?  
Travelling there and spending money. As far as making money for yourself would be pretty hard to say. The developer in the vid is a white guy. Clearly not from there. But he's got backers.

I hope I don't sound silly but I'vw finally realized everything in the US is based off white male perspective

I hope I don't sound silly but I'vw finally realized everything in the US is based off white male perspective
It's not silly. To go a step further, the majority of us view the concept of reality through a white lens. Our culture, customs, and knowledge were stripped from us and we've essentially adopted "his" ideologies of those things. 

We're basically iPhones running Android. We are not running on OUR software.

Last edited:
I haven't watched it yet but im here to say **** em. Venezuela has purposely been hindering the development of the western portion of guyana since independence. Im glad theyre in economic freefall..let them know what it feels like to feel like neither the world nor your government has your back

Last edited:
Glad i stumbled onto this thread...always good to see like minded folks seeking truth and not just going with the flow.....just wondering if any of yall ever checked out mfundishi jhutyms videos...brother is deep

At the root of every black pathology are American History and white malice. I am tired of this idea that black people's poverty is the result of some singular lack of virtue. For the sake of argument, let's forget about slavery, American History from 1865 to 1980 has been a concerted effort to give white folks land, houses, affordable education, public sector jobs, infrastructure and pensions.

Germans Americans got 160 acre gifts from the Homestead Act. Irish Americans got subsidized Levitt Towns and people like Bill O'Reilly cite that as proof of underdog status. Italian Americans GI's got subsidies for higher education for themselves and their kids. The Irish got steady jobs as cops and firemen and civil service jobs. Polish Americans in Detroit and Chicago and Baltimore, were able to carry out white flight on the back of the Inter State System. The thriftless Scots-Irish throughout the South got Social Security while black folks were, de facto, shut out from that system.

It is also telling that in 1950 and 1960, a majority of whites, a majority of white Republicans, were fine with taxes, infrastructure spending, educational subsidies, Keynesian jobs programs and full employment monetary policies. By 1980. when black folks now had a much stronger legal claim on the treasury, white Americans, even white Democrats, became libertarians. When Government worked for whites only, Government was the solution. When it looked like black folks would be able to share in the benefits of state largess, Government became the problem.

Naturally, we didn't really become libertarian. We cut taxes for rich folks and gutted public investments but when it came to civil liberties for black people, government got bigger. White Americans could hide out in the 'burbs and watch as the police and the courts and the prison-industrial complex, in the name of the drug war, re enslaved large swaths of the black community.

If dates like 1865 or 1950 or 1985 seem like distant Antiquity to you, let us go back to the bygone days of 2005.
Bank executives held minority financial education classes by day and by night, boasted about making "ghetto loans" to "mud people." That is a microcosm of the history of black-white relations in this country. get rich by stabbing black folks in the back and simultaneously, maintain the fiction that black folks are doing just fine and all they really need is more education, more thrift, more virtue. Ignore the knife in your back and just be more Victorian, black people. Just tip your hat and curtsy and hold doors for ladies and that will offset being gutted.

Here we are, nine years later and an eighteen year old young man is dead, riddled with six bullets and all white Americans can say is that the young man's real problem was a lack of discipline, thrift, sobriety and virtue. White conservatives demand that black folks ignore the bullets and wear more form fitting pants. As his mother and father grieve, white conservatives lecture blacks about the importance of fathers. It is truly a privilege when you can make large swaths of reality totally optional.

Every community can get better but the fact that black people fail to be perfect should not be a free pass for white Americans to humiliate, subjugate, plunder and abuse black Americans.
This really underscores the entire race debate. White people think its OK to swindle, backstab, exploit etc, it is THEIR CULTURE. They treat everyone like that (blacks get it worse than the rest). But we live here so we either fight back (nonviolently, because as should be obvious they would crush us instantly) ,accept our place under white daddy's boot, or leave. Fight, flight or submit. 

*I'm Brown

what are my enlightened brothers thoughts on this.

Darker complected women look awful with red lips IMO.

Style

Taylor Swift

Midnight,
You come and pick me up, no headlights
A long drive,
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you (heard from you)

I should just tell you to leave 'cause I
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style.

DA SOUTH SHALL RAIIISE AGAIN

That's an ignorant ******ed thing to say.

And then you follow it up with a Taylor Swift verse.

Drink Bleach immediately

Last edited:
 Tariq Nasheed ‏@tariqnasheed  
If this #BillCosby case don't wake BLACK PPL up to the reality of systematic white supremacy, nothing will
CXhIrFjWMAAiKoC.jpg

Last edited:

Tariq Nasheed ‏@tariqnasheed  
If this #BillCosby case don't wake BLACK PPL up to the reality of systematic white supremacy, nothing will
CXhIrFjWMAAiKoC.jpg
stop trying to defend that scumbag

we need to purge our "leadership" of these types of people..

cosby was a sexual predator that used his status in the black community and overall media as leverage against the women he drugged and raped.

This is like bum *** jesse jackson getting hit with money laundering charges and people getting all uppity and blaming white supremacy..

instead of purging our own leaders for corruption... 

two face uncle toms are a cornerstone of white supremacy...

the fbi infiltration of the panthers is proof enough

stop trying to defend that scumbag

we need to purge our "leadership" of these types of people..

cosby was a sexual predator that used his status in the black community and overall media as leverage against the women he drugged and raped.

This is like bum *** jesse jackson getting hit with money laundering charges and people getting all uppity and blaming white supremacy..

instead of purging our own leaders for corruption... 

two face uncle toms are a cornerstone of white supremacy...

the fbi infiltration of the panthers is proof enough

Damn near most black organizations have agents in them. That includes the church, mosque, and conscious community. Expect it to ratchet up as more blacks enter into S.T.E.A.M and start relating it back to our ancient history

Last edited:
If scumbag Cosby did what he is accused of I don't care what happens to him. He was the same clown shucking and jiving for Fox News with his little tour a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom