Black Culture Discussion Thread

So by your own admission, he had no arms but we shouldn't say he was 'unarmed.' look at how SWS try to twist words to confuse you.

Last edited:
So by your own admission, he had no arms but we shouldn't say he was 'unarmed.' look at how SWS twist words to confuse you.
Continually saying it in an argument also attempts to vilify the officer, as if he had a chance to do a pat down to even know if he was unarmed or not. That clearly never happened, so how can it be held against the officer? Even if he did know (go back to my OG comment) being unarmed doesn't mean someone can't be dangerous or deadly, and not have lethal force used against them. More buzzwords from this case are those referring to him as a 'kid' or 'child' when he was a 6'4 300lbs adult. But you're trying to bait for whatever reason so this is seriously the last from me on him though. 

Last edited:
On what galaxy might I find this recoil-less hand gun?
You've either A) never shot a handgun before or B) you limp wristed it. It's not like he was firing a .50 cal desert eagle. 

I could never find a confirmed source of his ammo size but it was most likely 9mm, not that much recoil at all, man.

You've either A) never shot a handgun before or B) you limp wristed it. It's not like he was firing a .50 cal desert eagle. 

I could never find a confirmed source of his ammo size but it was most likely 9mm, not that much recoil at all, man.

you are 100% wrong.

I've been watching a lot of interviews of gang members lately, and I came across this: a 20 minute phone call between Monster Kody Scott and Tupac.  Gems are dropped, I recommend listening to the whole thing.

I love Afropunk:

Should we feed a system that doesn't respect/support us? Some believe we should use our buying power to bring attention to our issues. Today is #BlackOutMonday "for all the crimes against our community. For the lives taken, exploitation, injustices". #‎BeTheChange ‪#‎TooManyNames‬ 
More info below and on the #BeTheChange Movement's  website. Share and spread the word if you agree.

#BeTheChange Files

Last edited:
Damn wish I had seen that yesterday...I already bought some stuff so I guess I will not spend tomorrow.

Say similar **** on nt and get called a racist :rofl:

Love Malcolm X tho....about that time to read his autobiography again

Yea thanks, been some gems in here.

Also I was bored and I dug up the African History X thread, lotta dope vids in there if some of y'all did not know of it

Gonna try to make the most of blackoutfridays, seems like a simple but yet stil complicated venture

[h2]9/8 BLACKOUT COVERAGE  | WATCH VIDEO[/h2]
There were reports nationwide showing that #BlackOutMonday was a  huge success. With momentum and energy, tens of thousands are gearing up to continue the BLACKOUT  EACH AND EVERY FRIDAY. More information can be found at  eachandeveryfriday.com. Almost 5,000 have joined the event in the last 24 hours, increasing the total committed to nearly 40,000. However, the actual number of participants reaches even further than that. Many who are participating have not officially joined. That’s what makes this movement so powerful. The protest doesn’t require the time needed to march through the streets. It’s all about choice in your daily routine.

People of African descent internationally, some Native Americans, as well as other people of color have also expressed support. The expansion of the movement, which began three weeks ago, is a result of a grass roots effort that continues to gain steam exponentially. The Twitter hashtag  #eachandeveryfriday  is being used to promote the ongoing event in an attempt to galvanize African-Americans to redirect their money with the hope of making things better for their communities. Below are a few of the comments from participants…
[h2]EACHANDEVERYFRIDAY.COM[/h2]

blackout-monday-testimonial.jpg

A few throughout social media have shared their views about the BLACKOUT economic protest and movement, but that has done little to stop the support.

Although it is true that every community doesn’t have Black Owned Businesses at every level, it’s only a matter of time. The cause for this is not that we are not capable. It is the hard work and innovation of blacks from the beginning of time that has fueled much of the world’s power and wealth. In America, we have owned and operated insurance companies, an  automobile company  whose cars rivaled the Model T Ford and vehicles from Kantana, a  new automobile company in Ghana, go on sale in October of 2014. We still own a number of successful banks  and we have the ingenuity and know-how to operate at every level. What has been missing is the support that we provided to each others businesses in ages past, such as the Black Wall Street districts. Keep it going #EachandEveryFriday! Change is destined to come.

Source

I haven't dug in the legitimacy of that article and I'm not doubting it, just don't wanna get my hopes up but if true beautiful man.

Back
Top Bottom